Gracie Barra gi

jamison

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know yet? Where can we get a Gracie Barra gi? We did this thread before but never got real answers. If not, does anyone know where we can get those patches? Thanks.

you can get them from gracie barra in rio.. They have a site.. Google it.

Other than that you cant right now. They are supposed to be setting up a USA site but havent done anything. If you know someone in rio they can get you one and send it back.

The new kimnos are made by Keiko Racca and i dont like them near as much. The old ones were made by Mikimonos and were much better.

I tried finding one.. If your going to get one from rio on their site.. with shipping it will be like 160-175$
Just because sh8ipping is so expensive.

The Gracie Barra gi is made by Machado Kimonos. Why don't you try asking Machado Kimonos for the Gracie Barra gi?

www.mkimonos.com

Luciana Machado Simon provides awesome customer support. Try e-mailing her and I'm sure she'll be happy to help you out.

If your standing outside gracie barra and the fitness centre, turn right and walk until you enter the main road. Turn right again and follow the main road, you will see a sign that says Gracie Loja, enter below, its on the second floor.

If your not in rio, go here:
http://www.graciebarra.com.br/loja/

Jamison, you're the third Sherdogger I've seen with that girl in your avatar. Who is she?

This really belongs in the Gear and Equipment forum. You would probably get more answers there.

Sherdog_Mutt said:
The Gracie Barra gi is made by Machado Kimonos. Why don't you try asking Machado Kimonos for the Gracie Barra gi?

www.mkimonos.com

Luciana Machado Simon provides awesome customer support. Try e-mailing her and I'm sure she'll be happy to help you out.

I wish, no they do not.

That was a couple years ago that Mkimonos provided them. I dont know why Lu still has them on her site. She does make a great kimonos though.

Now they are made by Keiko Racca..

Gsoares2 said:
I wish, no they do not.

That was a couple years ago that Mkimonos provided them. I dont know why Lu still has them on her site. She does make a great kimonos though.

Now they are made by Keiko Racca..

Ahh... it's been a while since I was with GB. Nevertheless, Mkimonos are great gis.

Personally i hear great things about keiko raca and plan on getting one when i wear out one of my current gis.

Oh and for more info about elin, ask Parazit. ;)

ordered 2 patches from budo this morning and they shiped already... and itgs only 3:15

I train under Marcus Soares, so I wouldn't wear a Gracie Barra patch on my gi.

Tegelsten said:
Personally i hear great things about keiko raca and plan on getting one when i wear out one of my current gis.

Oh and for more info about elin, ask Parazit. ;)

I own a keiko racca and it is not a bad kimonos.. Light, looks cool.

THe only thing i dont like about is the cut at the bottom of the jacket. It never closes right and always hangs jagged..
If i got an a3 i think it would fit much better though.

However in my opinion the Mkimonos are much better made.

Commissar said:
I train under Marcus Soares, so I wouldn't wear a Gracie Barra patch on my gi.
Why not? Or is it only because you don't train under Gracie Barra?

Back