gracie barra fundamentals dvd

I was just kidding. I do troll a little bit now and then.

lololol you're a horrible troll fucking kids these days

just make white belt accounts and do what all the real trolls do

Haven't seen GB's, but have trained in Gracie combatives. Roy's BB requirements pretty much have a very smooth learning/training flow leaning towards competition, while Gracie's approach is more on street self-defense because every move has to be wary of opponent's PUNCHES. You have to check the punches, headbutt or any strikes before you go for submission.

you mean sloppy looping punches?

I'm a huge fan of Curriculum based BJJ Instructionals such as what Eddie Bravo is doing with his 10th Planet System, Ryron and Rener Gracie with Gracie Jiu Jitsu & now with Gracie Barra. I do plan on purchasing this & I look forward to seeing the rest of their curriculum on DVD. I really hope they plan on releasing it. Same thing with Roy Dean & his DVD instructionals.

Nothing better in my opinion than a curriculum based instructional just due to the fact that you aren't learning just random moves or a information dump on certain positions, instead you are given the moves in the order of how that specific instructor would like you to see them.

Back