Gracie Barra Encino Silva Reaction Video

Hahaha! Awesome! That's exactly what it looked like at my house too! :icon_chee

We had about 20 people over from our gym to watch the fights and everyone erupted just like that when Sonnen tapped. We were all dancing and jumping around like a bunch of fools!

Basicly the same thing happened here. Me and my old training partner/friend freaked the fuck out.

I definitely yelled "yes!" when it happened, haha.

It was actually more like a funeral march at our place.

I just can't stand Silva. I don't like Sonnen either....but my Silva hate runs deep.

I actually remember thinking "BJJ, I love you....how could you do this to me?"

I was at Buffalo wild wings and that place went crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy. I was standing up screaming. Btw the house in that video looked sick

haha that was pretty funny.

You have to watch it a few times to really appreciate all that is going on in there.

- The guy sitting on the couch and not moving: is he a wrestler or did he have money on Sonnen??

- The guy in the red shorts getting randomly pushed between the chair and the couch...

- And that is Romulo Barral, isn't it!? Glad he didn't re-injure his knee there!

Awesome!

My reaction to the vid:

-Romulo looks like his knee is doing much better...

-That's a big ass TV!!

I was at Buffalo wild wings and that place went crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy. I was standing up screaming. Btw the house in that video looked sick

Straight up armenian house, bro. haha

I just can't stand Silva. I don't like Sonnen either....but my Silva hate runs deep.

Same at my house. Even my wife was pissed. She hates Silva more than I do.

Guy on the couch....I'm guessing was betting on Sonnen the whole time.

Yeah, that's Romulo. You can tell by his ghetto stride/limp, haha.

haha that was pretty funny.

You have to watch it a few times to really appreciate all that is going on in there.

- The guy sitting on the couch and not moving: is he a wrestler or did he have money on Sonnen??

- The guy in the red shorts getting randomly pushed between the chair and the couch...

- And that is Romulo Barral, isn't it!? Glad he didn't re-injure his knee there!

Awesome!

That's dope haha. Basically exact same thing happened at the bar I was at. Romulo reaction is priceless lol. Dude looks jacked.

Same at my house. Even my wife was pissed. She hates Silva more than I do.

not a fan of sonnen's bjj comments but even less of a fan of A. Silva. was hoping for a sonnen win too. :icon_cry2

haha anyone notice the guy in the black t-shirt gets pushed to the ground? double ownage for Sonnen fans :D

Same here, but I was really just happy to see him get beat on for 20 minutes even if he did end up winning.

Yeah I don't get it either. Maybe it's the big fancy house?

Back