Grabowski vs Lewis Bad stoppage

Nah he was heading to brain damage from little Shaq. The ref saved him.

Early stoppage? Did you see the fight? Thinking only a casual or a type like such could honestly think this one sided fight was an early stoppage. Typically when a fight is stopped early, the loser tends to say so and prove so in voicing thought that they could go on. Not in this fight, he did little in defending self, did not try to get up at all, after the ref stopped it, he laid on the ground and did not complain.. He also had to be helped up after. Mendes vs Conor was an early stoppage, Faber vs Barao was a quick stoppage.. Huge dif then this outcome.

Tbh I was hoping for some kind of comeback or maybe something more clean. let's say it was a title shot would you be satisfy ?

If that was for a title shot I would've been sad as we all should be.

And yes if that was a big fight the ref would've given the already broken fighter one more minute. Damn we missed out on that. Lucky it was just Damain Grabowski losing a low level HW fight.

Hey guys wouldn't it have been badass if he let it go and Grabowski laid in the ring as long as Noad, oh or better yet even longer. Fucken pussy refs.

Black beast has lost by KO before and he bounced back, so will Grabowski.

There NO need to risk future development in the case of grabowski by taking unnecessary damage in a non title fight, or atleast a fight that will see him fight for the belt.

If that was for a title shot I would've been sad as we all should be.

And yes if that was a big fight the ref would've given the already broken fighter one more minute. Damn we missed out on that. Lucky it was just Damain Grabowski losing a low level HW fight.

Hey guys wouldn't it have been badass if he let it go and Grabowski laid in the ring as long as Noad, oh or better yet even longer. Fucken pussy refs.

If grabowski got on top of a gassed Lewis, he likely would have submitted him. Grabowski is actually a capable grappler from top position. Most of us expected he would have to weather an early storm.

Back