Grabowski vs Lewis Bad stoppage

hhero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know he hits hard but come on the last shot clearly was blocked ... Bad ref

Was about to say that. Stopped because of what? Bullshit

He gave Grabowski a lot of chances. He wasn't improving at all, Derrick would have just continued to pound him out

Wasn't great, but that's what happens when you're on edge the entire time. He thought about stopping it like 5 times.

Sure was the punch hit his arms which were covering his face.

Bad stoppage but he wasnt getting any better position. Should have tried more to get up.

The fight could have gone on, but that seemed to be inevitable.

On the one hand it was blocked, and it looked like the Ref kind of jumped the gun. On the other hand, after the ref did step in I didn't see Grabowski exactly rush to get off the ground. Hard to say exactly how bad he was hurt.

He wanted out. Was just a matter of time.

That's the thing 265 pound guy on top of you not easy to push him off and he pound but mostly on the forearm and he graze the side of his head

Agreed, but, to be fair, I don't see anything good coming from letting that go on much longer

Was waiting for a Lesnar like submission comeback in round 2.

Hmmpf, refs.

name like grabowski, expected to him to grab a little more while on his back. he was clueless

terrible stoppage. before Lewis even threw a punch "fight back!!!!!" jumping in ready to stop it..

Bad stoppage but that guy was getting his shit obliterated regardless

" I don't wanna be on prelims no mo' "

give this man a main card fight

Like most big guys the second he's put on his back he didn't have a clue what to do. Probably spends all his time in the gym on top doesn't know how to defend or sweep. Goddamn am I sick and tired of some of these heavyweights, their level of all round skill is just terrible.

I mean the guy just shelled up, didn't throw any upkicks, didn't try to get to his knees or roll, no submission attempts off his back...just rubbish.

Wasn't a great stoppage, but Grabowski was really doing nothing more than absorbing punishment for the majority of the round prior to it.

Back