Grabbing the Fence

I think they should have a dwarf with a 2x4 walk around the ring and smack their hands whenever they grab the fence.

Make it out of this.....
507254_d727bd68e828cfdeb4fcf4a375a337f1.jpg

grab the fence lose a finger.

Electrified fence that only shocks the hands (not for example a back against the fence or a leg pushing off fence). It would be simple to accomplish this by placing a transmitter in each glove that when it makes close contact -- zap!

Do you any of you wish that they would stop issuing warning for fence grabbing and just make it an automatic point deduction? I think guys know well enough now that warnings for it should be stopped.

I think 1 and ONLY 1 warning should be given! This isnt the bush leagues, all fighters know the fucking rules!

Sorry, I'm still butt hurt about the Randy and Brock fight; Couture muscled that behemoth across the cage using wrist control. He was in the process of taking him down when Brock grabbed the cage not once but TWICE! Hindsight being 20/20 we now know that Brock crumbles under pressure which is EXACTLY where that fight was headed. Instead we get a breakup and Brock lands that looping punch and the rest is HW history.

But that's exactly my point. I know this doesn't make it a foregone conclusion that the fight would have gone the other way, but in my heart of hearts I believe it would have. Imagine if Randy handled the hired gun who was skipped ahead of the line to punish him for leaving the UFC? Just sayin'.:redface:

Or the Lindland vs. Fedor fight. Lindland had a take down on the big guy... saved by the cage. That changed the fight entirely.

I think 1 and ONLY 1 warning should be given! This isnt the bush leagues, all fighters know the fucking rules!

Sorry, I'm still butt hurt about the Randy and Brock fight; Couture muscled that behemoth across the cage using wrist control. He was in the process of taking him down when Brock grabbed the cage not once but TWICE! Hindsight being 20/20 we now know that Brock crumbles under pressure which is EXACTLY where that fight was headed. Instead we get a breakup and Brock lands that looping punch and the rest is HW history.

But that's exactly my point. I know this doesn't make it a foregone conclusion that the fight would have gone the other way, but in my heart of hearts I believe it would have. Imagine if Randy handled the hired gun who was skipped ahead of the line to punish him for leaving the UFC? Just sayin'.:redface:

A kick to the nut will hurt more and it doesn't call for an automatic deduction, why would a simple human reflex of grabbing something when they are falling be deducted instantly?

This guy.....

Fighters have a chance to recover from a groin shot. But a fight will go on even if you grab the fence. 2~3 fence grabs should result in a point deduction.

When Aldo grabbed the fence against mendes and it clearly helped him from getting taken down he should gotten a point deduction OR reset on the floor with mendes on top.

Frankie Edgar, in Maynard/Edgar 2 while Maynard was attempting to finish, grabbed the fence with both hands and his back to the fight. You couldn't have fit a playing card between Edgar and the Cage Fence.
Of course, it's Edgar, so it doesn't count.

Back