GPS Sports vest can be a new thing for cardio training in MMA.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's really unfortunate that we see very few fighters taking help from technology. Wearables & IoTs have brought revolution is sports training which is clearly MMA fighters have been deprived off for a while.

For example take this
scaling.png
71DGPlAdNQL._AC_SX425_.jpg

This is a VECTOR GPS unit from Catapult that come with heart monitoring, measuring blood pressures & others so you can track how an athlete is doing under certain circumstances. This also comes with sports specific features. It helps in Data & video analysis of your performance.

I thought many fighters will use this with Cardio issue or pacing issue. But it pains me to see MMA training methods staying in medieval age.

Why don't they invest in new tech & training methods.

For anyone interested on wearables in sports training, you can read this piece from Ohio University : https://onlinemasters.ohio.edu/blog/how-wearable-tech-is-transforming-a-coachs-decision-making/

Last edited:
You do know we have most of that on our phones/watches nowadays right?

{<hhh]

You do know we have most of that on our phones nowadays right?

{<hhh]

Keeping your smartphones or smartwatch to yourself at the time of training (especially if you are training at professional level) is literally impossible.

Can you spill water on it..?

Can you spill water on it..?

Yes, it is water resistant. They even have a model for hobbyist. Don't come with much features, but for general monitoring it works better than Smartwatch or fitness bands. You wear it over or under your shirts. This was made keeping sweating in mind.

I read this:

GSP Sports vest that can be a new thing for cardio training in MMA.

Yes, it is water resistant. They even have a model for hobbyist. Don't come with much features, but for general monitoring it works better than Smartwatch or fitness bands. You wear it over or under your shirts. This was made keeping sweating in mind.

only resistant? not gonna work bud, I plan on getting this thing dripping.

feeling like TS is trying to push some product here....
not interested.

feeling like TS is trying to push some product here....
not interested.

I am not in any shape or form are involved with them. Heck you name other brands, I don't give a toss.

<mma4> Impressive...

I am not in any shape or form are involved with them. Heck you name other brands, I don't give a toss.
dude.. i am on sherdog at 7 am before work drinking coffee and eating a stroopwafle
no part of my ass would ever be caught working out in something like that. let alone working out...
this is sherdog ts. we are all 6'5 265 pounds of shredded twisted metal

I read this:

GSP Sports vest that can be a new thing for cardio training in MMA.
100% why i clicked here.
was really hoping for gsp in his spiderman compression gear. leaving disappointing by this shitty infomercial

Back