Gov. Newsom breaks his own Covid restrictions by attending Lobbyist's B-Day party

Want to put some content in there?
He was exposed to Rona
Not much more to add
This is just perfect given him having dinner parties that his citizens are supposed to go to jail for

The irony
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) announced Sunday that he and his family will self-isolate after the three of the governor's children made contact with a California Highway Patrol officer who tested positive for the coronavirus.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...-after-exposure-to-chp-officer-who-tested?amp

And just because he sucks so baD

Carolla is an ape and had no interest or even the ability to have a good faith discussion on this topic, or really any topic. He has a very simple world view and is incapable of being wrong...in his mind.
He has been jacking himself off over that Newsom interview for years.

It should go without saying that Newsom is a hypocrite and your typical fake politician.

Carolla is an ape and had no interest or even the ability to have a good faith discussion on this topic, or really any topic. He has a very simple world view and is incapable of being wrong...in his mind.
He has been jacking himself off over that Newsom interview for years.

It should go without saying that Newsom is a hypocrite and your typical fake politician.
I appreciate your ability to shit on both sides, keep up the good work!

Don't worry.. Trump says the virus is a feeble cold.. He'll be fine.

I'm guessing he is just saying he will self-isolate, and will, in reality go about business as usual.

Carolla absolutely smoked that racist clown. If there wasn't nepotism liberals wouldn't exist.

Yeah, it was his kids and a highway patrolman, not himself galavanting around and having dinner parties. Tell us more about these "highway patrol officers".

iu

Carolla absolutely smoked that racist clown. If there wasn't nepotism liberals wouldn't exist.

Well besides elections. You know, like the one we just had that sent your cult leader packing.

you probably forgot all trumps kids work in the White House. Simple mistake you made I’m sure.

Just read the director of San Jose's Regional Medical Center said the facility is almost to capacity with virus related hospitalizations.
Their entire ward of THIRTY FIVE beds is almost full.
In a city of over a million people, 35 dedicated beds and they're not even all taken yet.
The Horror.

Shamdemic IMO

I don’t understand this comment? It doesn’t make sense. Try harder and come back with a different attempt. I’ll wait to see what it is.
There are only 2 types of people. Those who don't bring trump up in every conversation and this who dream of making sweet sweet love to him

Yeah, it was his kids and a highway patrolman, not himself galavanting around and having dinner parties. Tell us more about these "highway patrol officers".

iu

his family self-isolating=large family gathering over thanksgiving

Back