Crime Gov. Andrew Cuomo Pardons Illegal Immigrants, To Spite Trump

Would that also apply to Trump if his crony Arpaio starts profiling people again? How about if Dinesh D'Souza violates campaign finances laws again?

Who do you think will kill or rape first? Arpaio and D'Souza or one of these guys that Cuomo pardoned?

Who do you think will kill or rape first? Arpaio and D'Souza or one of these guys that Cuomo pardoned?
I asked first, answer and then I'll answer you.

Has a single one of the outraged posters in this thread looked into any of the actual cases? These threads just go on, and on, and on, with the same generalized comments.

Did you guys just see the OP and figure that’s all you needed to hear?

The number was at 42 when using data published in 2006. When accounting for the last decade, VISA overstays have accounted for more and more of the overall percentile, especially so given illegal border crossings from Mexico have been on a steady downturn.

https://www.politifact.com/californ...-true-visa-overstays-account-half-all-people/

It is funny how you think you're an adult, though. Kudos.
This doesn’t merit a substantive rebuttal but we can rest assured you skimmed this half assed and ran with it

Read the article in whole then get back to me

You are the one who claimed illegal immigration through the Mexican border was a result of the Bush walls. You were wrong. The article I provided buttresses my point, considering illegal immigration from Mexico has been dropping, while the VISA issue has remained largely unchecked.

Back your fucking claim, homie.

You are the one who claimed illegal immigration through the Mexican border was a result of the Bush walls. You were wrong. The article I provided buttresses my point, considering illegal immigration from Mexico has been dropping, while the VISA issue has remained largely unchecked.

Back your fucking claim, homie.
You are truly daft. Keep digging

Back