Fallout 76
Tetris Effect
Something else??!!

Last edited:
Dragon Quest 11.
Kingdom Come Deliverance

Last edited:
I'd say Red Dead Redemption 2 Offline.

Giantbombs 2018 winners and deliberations. 11 hours of content for you.

DQ11 or GoW
RDR2 was boring AF and I stopped 1/2 way through the swamp people romeo and juliet

DQ11 or GoW
RDR2 was boring AF and I stopped 1/2 way through the swamp people romeo and juliet
I agree. not into the whole cowboy aesthetic. Something that seems to appeal more to baby boomers.
us Millennials like Sword and sorcery/Cyberpunk

Return of the Obra Dinn got a lot of hype last year. Should be on the list. No one here has probably played it though.

Also, Forza Horizon 4, Call of Duty Black Ops IV and Dragonball FighterZ.

1. god of war
2. astro bot
3. celeste
4. spiderman
5. thronebreaker

I haven't played return of the obra dinn yet. RDR2 is probably like top 20 for me.

God of War, Red Dead was good but that epilogue....almost ruined the game.

Surprised to see so many people saying DQ 11.. game is fucking great low key prob my fav game of the year, didn't play alot of the others like Spiderman or God of War though.

I really did want to like RDR2, and by no means is it a bad game, it's quite great, but my god does it get fucking boring at times.

Another vote for God of War.

Red Dead Redemption 2 has to be GOTY imo, it had it's flaws but that was a high quality game with amazing graphics

God of War. It looks like we have a lot of upcoming character action games coming too, which is great because the biggest publishers seemingly have very little interest.

Back