Gotta love Sherdoggers

JAVila916

White Belt
Reaction score
How old are you kids?

First you guys talked all this smack about how he's gunna get beat.

And when he wins convincingly, you guys say he beat a WW.

What is it guys?

heh. they have to say something to appease their brains....

I picked him to win a decision (just too big).
but let us not kid ourselves here neither. he did beat a smaller guy.

Let us see him crack the top 5 LHW then we will see if he really has something left or if this is just for show...

heh. they have to say something to appease their brains....

I picked him to win a decision (just too big).
but let us not kid ourselves here neither. he did beat a smaller guy.

Let us see him crack the top 5 LHW then we will see if he really has something left or if this is just for show...

I agree, Tito hasn't beaten anybody worth a damn since Bader, and before that it was Forrest (barely).

I just think its funny that these kids talk all this smack, and then backpedal. Why can't they just swallow their pride when they're wrong?

Cool win, beat up a small MW who could easily cut to WW. I was not impressed with his performance. that being said I'm happy for his win. Alex has huge balls to step up and fight a man much bigger them himself though. Says alot about his character and attitude.

How old are you kids?

What is it guys?
Its both you big dummy

Cool win, beat up a small MW who could easily cut to WW. I was not impressed with his performance. that being said I'm happy for his win. Alex has huge balls to step up and fight a man much bigger them himself though. Says alot about his character and attitude.

Neither was I, I was just pointed out how stupid people on this forum are. They were all doubting him, and when he wins, they take it away from him.

I'd rather have them doubt him and just eat their words like adults, then whine about it afterwards.

Storm called him out, plain and simple.

Could not agree more. If Shlemenko was really as awesome as people claim, he could beat an old, washed up, surgically repaired fighter. I mean, Tito was 1-7-1 in his last nine fights. He looked very uncomfortable on his feet. C'mon Sherdoggers. You (and Vegas) believed this was a joke of a fight.

Could not agree more. If Shlemenko was really as awesome as people claim, he could beat an old, washed up, surgically repaired fighter. I mean, Tito was 1-7-1 in his last nine fights. He looked very uncomfortable on his feet. C'mon Sherdoggers. You (and Vegas) believed this was a joke of a fight.

Took the words outta my mouth. All the talk about how much bigger he is... Tito looked timid and slow on his feet. Storm should've pounced, but he didn't. Tito fought smart, and won.

How old are you kids?

What is it guys?

my thoughts exactly. people act like they didnt know that tito had size adavntage untill he wins. tito was a HUGE underdog. he was +425. everyone knew the size advantage before the fight and still tito remained a HUGE underdog. just because he wins, you cant pull a 180 and act like you didnt know that schlemenko was the smaller guy

Last edited:
I personally think Tito Ortiz does fairly well amongst majority of Bellator LHW division.

Tito is obviously so beat up he can't even shoot for a takedown.

The guy won, give him some credit. He was the underdog and most people thought he would get smashed. Now we're gonna discredit the guy because he won a fight he was suppose to lose?

Tito is obviously so beat up he can't even shoot for a takedown.

The guy won, give him some credit. He was the underdog and most people thought he would get smashed. Now we're gonna discredit the guy because he won a fight he was suppose to lose?

Exactly, this is the thread for the logical people as you can see. Welcome to the pragmatic section of the sherdog lounge :)

Tito was +425!?!? Insane odds. Wish I lived near a sports book. Could of earned a killing on the Brown fight and then this one!

Tito was +425!?!? Insane odds. Wish I lived near a sports book. Could of earned a killing on the Brown fight and then this one!

Yea me too, then again, you're talking to the guy that bet on Forrest vs. Anderson when he was +300. It was worth a $20 bet I made from the let-it-ride tables. Boy was my face red...

Back