Got too Drunk last night, kneed my own lip in half

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Got a little saucy last night and somehow I fell on my ass and my jaw slammed into one of my knees. one of my top teeth went balls deep in my lower lip. it felt like the two sides of my lip were just hanging off my face. Had to wait from 4am to 6am at the ER to get stitches because for some reason it was packed so late. Now its hard as fuck to eat, drink, or talk.

Anyone else ever fuck themselves up under the influence? I hope my lip doesn't look deformed when it heals.

XmQC4Ng.jpg

Title reminded me of Chris Weidman vs Gay Jesus

Most injured I've been when drunk was 8 stitches on my forehaed via big old orange NYC garbage can that someone slammed into my face. I remember being handcuffed in the ER with a cop by my side. When I finally came to I was in the Tombs for the weekend and the most dehydrated I had ever been in my life. Fuckin COs were being cheap with the water too.

I remember a buddy of mine got so drunk that he dropped in the middle of the dance floor. we ran off to him & he kept saying " the toilet, take me there".

so we did, & we let him try to do his thing & he just faced planted on the piss, shit, filth & pube ridden toilet bowl rim, fresh & wet with all the nasties, splitting his lip lovely. the next person who went to use that toilet must have been like "piss, shit, dirt, pubes & BLOOD?? WTFffuuuuuu". hahah

Now why can't all thread starters straight up post pics when requested like this idigentleman

I remember a buddy of mine got so drunk that he dropped in the middle of the dance floor. we ran off to him & he kept saying " the toilet, take me there".

so we did, & we let him try to do his thing & he just faced planted on the piss, shit, filth & pube ridden toilet bowl rim, fresh & wet with all the nasties, splitting his lip lovely. the next person who went to use that toilet must have been like "piss, shit, dirt, pubes & BLOOD?? WTFffuuuuuu". hahah

This post made me think of:

this motherfucker stopped by the office once.

left cookie crumbs & wrappers everywhere in our conference room, like totally on purpose. the platter of packaged cookies were ravaged & packages ripped open, uneaten scattered throughout on the window sills, carpet, in between the chair cushions - everywhere.

I've fallen on my head twice while fucked up both times leaving me bloody and I am sure concussed.

Sometimes such things happen when in the pursuit of a good time. Try not to do it again and keep on rockin brother

Got a little saucy last night and somehow I fell on my ass and my jaw slammed into one of my knees. one of my top teeth went balls deep in my lower lip. it felt like the two sides of my lip were just hanging off my face. Had to wait from 4am to 6am at the ER to get stitches because for some reason it was packed so late. Now its hard as fuck to eat, drink, or talk.

Anyone else ever fuck themselves up under the influence? I hope my lip doesn't look deformed when it heals.
Did that on water skis years back.. full flesh laceration..

I broke my hand in half during halloween the year 300 came out because my buddy also dressed as a spartan and we went to battle and I didn't realize he made his shield out of an oak kitchen table.

Back