Got to love the sherdog mindset.

We'll have to agree to disagree, since I haven't seen any evidence that supports your point.
well I've only seen you in tyron woodley's threads. maybe if you stick around for other subjects...

no it's not lol

I already explained it in this thread. there's a lot of race talk when it comes to woodley. posters commenting on his superior black genetics. posters complaining that sherdoggers are racist because they don't like woodley.

either way let's take a step back and look at what I actually posted, and what the response from you lot was. you guys are programmed to react silly when race is brought up. I'm always called a racist around here, but it's funny how big my range of racism is: I'm sometimes racist against white people; I'm sometimes racist against black people. I'm sometimes a redneck and sometimes a SJW. there's a lot of insanity in response to race talk around the interwebs and I bet 90% of it comes from US people who are extremely sensitive to it for one reason or another. I'll keep not caring and post whatever I want because that's what's really important to me. as I said, call me a racist if you want... it's ok. not the first time.

Thats the great thing of the internet...you can say what you want.
Real life...different story. Id say the internet is more real that the real, because bad shit can happen if we act the same on the net like we do IRL.

Thats the great thing of the internet...you can say what you want.
Real life...different story. Id say the internet is more real that the real, because bad shit can happen if we act the same on the net like we do IRL.
exactly. I say what I want IRL, may put me in trouble with some dumbass lunatic who doesn't have a thick enough skin and is intolerant to different opinions

exactly. I say what I want IRL, may put me in trouble with some dumbass lunatic who doesn't have a thick enough skin and is intolerant to different opinions

Sure.
People have gotten killed over shit like this.
But...seeing as this is the internet, on an anonymous forum, i get it, youre bulletproof.

Fighters lose sometimes. Shocking.

No, this isn't dominance, this is 2 minutes of dancing around the cage barely doing nothing and having enough luck to connect with a big haymaker. Without the pre-fight dancing around this would have almost been equal to Conor vs Aldo and we all saw how good "GOAT Conor 13sec Aldo beater" was against a 20-10 skinny-fat cabo-Diaz.

Yeah, completely ignore the fact that he set up the right hand with a double jab feint. That's called skill - not luck.

Not to get too deep, as a white guy, I have a lot of respect for JBJ's skills and ability to overcome opposition. The guy is truly remarkable, but I can't be a fan, he's a total scumbag. I root for DC, the epitome of a good man, who happens to be one of the best 5 or 6 fighters in the world. Does that make me a bigot? I don't know, hard to separate someone's greatness from their personality. A big reason it is hard for me to support PED users. It feels disingenuous.

Back