Got the "lets be friends" talk (pretty long)

ah, so emulate overgrown manchildren that need to run up their score of tail to validate themselves because despite being successful athletes they appear to have a revolving door attitude towards women. That's a direct result of someone that didn't get enough maternal nurturing. What's next, are you going to give advice on how to network and achieve goals by telling us to emulate Charles Manson next?????

Then you turn it at the end to "focus on your job and bettering yourself". Which is the complete opposite of the examples you give.

You are all over the place or you are cherry picking/romanticizing womanizing douches.

Don't be fixated on one girl ... You don't have to be a man whore and have sex with all the women you meet, but have other options.

Don't be fixated on one girl ... You don't have to be a man whore and have sex with all the women you meet, but have other options.

I've got to ask, how old are you? I understand and agree with you point about not fixating on one woman, but your examples of individuals are the antithesis of your point. I get the feeling you are somewhere in your mid 20's at most and you are still finding yourself as much as the TS. Which there is nothing wrong with, hell I'm in my late 40's and I'm still finding myself.

I think people would find your own life experiences and examples to be of more value than famous and fictional male role models.

She's keeping her prospects open once school starts.

I've got to ask, how old are you? I understand and agree with you point about not fixating on one woman, but your examples of individuals are the antithesis of your point. I get the feeling you are somewhere in your mid 20's at most and you are still finding yourself as much as the TS. Which there is nothing wrong with, hell I'm in my late 40's and I'm still finding myself.

I think people would find your own life experiences and examples to be of more value than famous and fictional male role models.

I used exaggerated examples, because they are in the media and collective conscience.

You're not wrong. I'm still growing and still developing my maturity. Reading books on the regular etc.

Fair point.

The "don't have time" excuse is bullshit, you can be busy a lot of the time, but not all the time.

Woman or people that dont have time for you obviously dont want to make it. Shit gets on my nerves. Yeah the girl is being hesitant for a reason, she just doesnt seem that into you.

This. People make time if they are into someone. Girls want sex as much as us and she'll be having it with someone just not you. She's not gonna be abstinent for 4 years of college.

Back