Got robbed tonight

Damn, dude, bet your mom grounds you now.

Sorry, bud. I just really needed some weed to unwind.

@louiscyphere

I remember I thought I lost weed once - it was actually just stuffed between cushions in my car.

I once found a baggie of cocaine in my pocket while on a flight. I could tell the people sitting next to me were getting annoyed every time they had to get up as I was going to the toilet every 20 mins but I didn't care.

I found a joint once in a jacket and knew based on the rolling paper used that I had rolled it 2+ years prior.

talk about a mindfuck. and damn right I proceeded to smoke it immediately after finding it
damn you smoked some moldy weed brah lol

your dad is probably hitting the joint while getting head from your mom - both cracking up at the shit quality weed you have.
All the while thinking he is the load she should have swallowed

Have you had any 'friends' over lately?

walter-white-joint.gif

2 joints missing from my room. Inb4 you sound poor.
Pfffff. 2 joints? Talk to me when your ex gf steals 82 drying plants from you and keys your car to boot on the way out. Talk about feeling violated.

I was about to share a story about a dude that carjacked my homeboy at gunpoint in 2018 was just sentenced to 32 years earlier this week, but OP is a tough act to follow.

I had some plants starting to grow a few months ago. Unfortunately my kitty destroyed it all. I would have a lot of weed right now. Damn.

Pfffff. 2 joints? Talk to me when your ex gf steals 82 drying plants from you and keys your car to boot on the way out. Talk about feeling violated.
Been there, somewhat, but mine were curing. No keyed car though, I feel for ya man.
I had some plants starting to grow a few months ago. Unfortunately my kitty destroyed it all. I would have a lot of weed right now. Damn.
Cat at the grow show? You're asking for pest my friend.

Next time, roll up a couple and lace them heavily with some pcp and leave them out when you leave, that'll teach 'em.
When we were teenagers, we used to live off my friends uncle's stash. We were 13 and inexperienced. One time, he left a fat bag of rabbit tobacco in his usual spot, so we took a bunch and smoked it, got sick as hell. Lol

Maybe move to a state where it's legal and the won't get stole.

Or in any case, they will be cheap to replace.

What's the difference, you're robbing yourself of a successful productive future everytime you toke up anyways
lol it is actually the stress from my productive future having job that make me used the weed now.

Back