Got out was mediocre at best

Super liberal guy I work with was talking about how great the movie was so I just asked him to name one of the characters. He couldn’t. Yet he still felt it was a great movie even though by his on a mission he couldn’t remember a single characters name. What the hell is this shit

Is ‘Got Out’ the sequel?

I find it really funny that the movie was critiquing the well-intentioned racist of white liberals, who ate up the movie as though it were critiquing white supremacists.

I find it really funny that the movie was critiquing the well-intentioned racist of white liberals, who ate up the movie as though it were critiquing white supremacists.
I mean, I like key and peele so I wanted to like this. At the end I was just thinking well that was a movie

Good film! I watched it knowing nothing about the storyline and was pleased. Better than watching mediocre Paranormal activity sequels and the like.

That's the funniest thing about the hype of this movie. It's like the people praising the shit out of it's "message", didn't even get that they were the types the movie was roasting.

Anyways, movie was fine. Solid thriller, but I could've done without the comic relief dude always taking me out of it, and making the movie feel like "Scary Movie" whenever he was on screen.

i too, couldn't name one character in it. i didn't see the special-ness of it but to each his own i guess.

I think they only people who realize they're even the least bit racist are Klansmen & Neo Nazis.

Everyone else is some form of "I'm not racist but..."

No one on the internet ever changes their mind.

I like it though because it was a goldmine of symbolism, and Jordan Peele wasn't scared to "go there".

I think they only people who realize they're even the least bit racist are Klansmen & Neo Nazis.

Everyone else is some form of "I'm not racist but..."

The movie is critiquing white liberals who bend over backwards to praise black folks in a way that is almost... inhumane.

I'm too drunk to fully expand on my thoughts on the film but fuck it's ironic.

That's the funniest thing about the hype of this movie. It's like the people praising the shit out of it's "message", didn't even get that they were the types the movie was roasting.

Anyways, movie was fine. Solid thriller, but I could've done without the comic relief dude always taking me out of it, and making the movie feel like "Scary Movie" whenever he was on screen.

I loved the comic relief but to each their own!

Why try and change your mind? You didn't like it...who cares. Get over it and stop being mad about the movies success. The movie and Jordan Peele already got their monies.

The movie is critiquing white liberals who bend over backwards to praise black folks in a way that is almost... inhumane.

I'm too drunk to fully expand on my thoughts on the film but fuck it's ironic.

Drunk or not, you are spot on.

Back