got my tickets for ufc on fox 9

Raul24

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
this is my first ufc event and the card looks amazing

where do the weight ins take place and at what time aprox. i want to make sure if i will be on sacramento on time for them

also do they have a cost? thanks and i hope to see you guys at the event

weigh ins at the same place before 24 hours or something like that

This is my first UFC event as well.

Can't wait.

I want this to be my first UFC event as well because I live in CA but I have a final on Friday and I can't find anyone to go with. :(

I want this to be my first UFC event as well because I live in CA but I have a final on Friday and I can't find anyone to go with. :(

that sucks :/ what part of cali?

Last edited:
Jealous ain't the word. In the uk we get fight nights. I'd give anything to be able to see fox 9 locally!

Hell yea im going to 166. Driving from Florida its my first card as well. Its been a hell of a wait and anticipation I bought my tickets like two and a half months ago the day they went on sale

Wec 48 in sac
Ufc 117 in oakland
Ufc 139 in san jose
Ufc on fox 8 san jose

The ufc never dissapoints. I got my tickets asap. Sec 109. This card us ridiculous

Hell yea im going to 166. Driving from Florida its my first card as well. Its been a hell of a wait and anticipation I bought my tickets like two and a half months ago the day they went on sale

you should check some plane fares in southwest, i saw some tickets in like 210 round flight

im going alone bro

You_gonna_get_raped.jpg

Back