Got my Nogi Hoodies today

Hockey, my posts come mainly from arguing in the War Room and Mayberry. When two users are online and posting back and forth, you rack them up quickly. So, a couple of hours translates into literaly 100+ posts.

Ok, I wasnt directing it at you it was just an observation on the entire site. There seems to be a lot of high number posts from people who havent been on here very long.

My 2 posts per day average is pretty sweet huh!

since I am a paying member already, I receive no benefit from a high postcount.

crap? it's too bad Fozzy deleted my little western story about Nogi vs. Sprawl. I thought it was pretty amusing.

Yeah he is having fun with his powers right now

lol. Nice topic switch Jeremiah.

BTW, just having fun with you regarding your post count. I know what you mean though. My count only jumped in the last 6 weeks or so when I discovered the wonders of OT

What happened to the other nogi thread did they split it up again? I was looking for the one that was discussing monson's sponsorship.

Looks like it was deleted. The posts do not show up in my profile. WTF?

Looks like it's gone and shouldn't be mentioned unles you want a ban for a x-mas present. I wanted the picsof the shorts but I think they are on the website now so it doesn't really matter.

No bans are going to be dished out for no good reason. Calm down.

Bans will be dished out for those that choose to violate the rules of the forum, not to those who simply want information. The thread in question was a clear violation of the forum rules and as such was removed.

guys, the big nogi thread, will be placed back shortly for discussion, we're just editing out all the off topic bullshit that has no place in the forum.

~Foz

I think banning Chris was bulls**t, but I guess thats why you guys are mods and I am not. Hopefully I won't get banned for disagreeing with the almighty mods.

I think banning Chris was bulls**t, but I guess thats why you guys are mods and I am not. Hopefully I won't get banned for disagreeing with the almighty mods.

You won't get banned for disagreeing or being wrong, because you're just plain wrong here. You posted in every single thread he went off in. You saw Administration even tell him what the deal is and attempt to explain things as thoroughly as possible, you saw him nicely asked to not shit-talk Sprawl on these boards, or blatantly advertise NOGI. I think asking for those two things brought out the true colors of a couple of posters, who were here for free advertisement and nothing more. Cash. Period. If posting here, or the regard of the posters meant anything, they would have been apt to play by the rules like the other vendors who have accounts.

When you post PM material in Public (which was one of the offenses that was overlooked), when you repeatedly make a point to not do what you're asked, when you use a situation to attempt to get as much attention as possible by scapegoating the very place that gives you a free account with which to do this, then your time is going to be limited, plain and simple. That Sherdog users follow the rules I don't think is too much to ask. And if one poster gets away with a whole world of shit, with being talked to repeatedly by not just Mods but Administrators, and ignores all attempts to quiet the situation and goes off the deep-end (like how he kept saying we don't want NOGI threads on the main page, this very post I'm making will put one there so there's that theory right out the window, what was deleted was posts of his and threads in which he was repeatedly attacking both Sprawl and Sherdog), then it sets a piss poor example for any other poster here.

He's a grown man, he made his own bed. Let him sleep in it.

I dont see why the Nogi/sprawl thing got out of hand so much. Other companies were in the same situation and didn't react the same way. That being said Sprawl has the board now and I have nothing against that but other people need to realize that they can't change that.

King Kabuki said:
You won't get banned for disagreeing or being wrong, because you're just plain wrong here. You posted in every single thread he went off in. You saw Administration even tell him what the deal is and attempt to explain things as thoroughly as possible, you saw him nicely asked to not shit-talk Sprawl on these boards, or blatantly advertise NOGI. I think asking for those two things brought out the true colors of a couple of posters, who were here for free advertisement and nothing more. Cash. Period. If posting here, or the regard of the posters meant anything, they would have been apt to play by the rules like the other vendors who have accounts.

When you post PM material in Public (which was one of the offenses that was overlooked), when you repeatedly make a point to not do what you're asked, when you use a situation to attempt to get as much attention as possible by scapegoating the very place that gives you a free account with which to do this, then your time is going to be limited, plain and simple. That Sherdog users follow the rules I don't think is too much to ask. And if one poster gets away with a whole world of shit, with being talked to repeatedly by not just Mods but Administrators, and ignores all attempts to quiet the situation and goes off the deep-end (like how he kept saying we don't want NOGI threads on the main page, this very post I'm making will put one there so there's that theory right out the window, what was deleted was posts of his and threads in which he was repeatedly attacking both Sprawl and Sherdog), then it sets a piss poor example for any other poster here.

He's a grown man, he made his own bed. Let him sleep in it.

I didn't see or read the stuff that led to his banning, but from what I understand, he merely questioned a move by a larger company that he felt was out of line. I agree that he definately pushed the envelope, but I don't understand what about this last spat was so much different from any of the others? Did he hit a nerve perhaps? I don't know, and frankly I'm not on a crusade to find out. I was just making a personal observation, and I stand by it: banning Chris was bull. I suppose it is one of those agree to disagree type things.

Back