Got my Nogi Hoodies today

The Real Chris Brennan said:
I want knees I want knees.

"Originally Posted by The Real Chris Brennan
Now that you are awake you SHOULD PUT OUR SALE UP ON OUR SITE!!! Morning hope you are feeling better..."

Oh and it looks oh so nice

There are less obvious ways chris....

and on the record, I think you're being very childish.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
There are less obvious ways chris....

and on the record, I think you're being very childish.

~Foz

Lots of things are childish by the way and I don't think compitition is one of them. I know if there weren't people trying to keep things under wraps for other people here no one would be doing what they are doing or thinking things are childish...PERIOD!

Just my opinion

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Lots of things are childish by the way and I don't think compitition is one of them. I know if there weren't people trying to keep things under wraps for other people here no one would be doing what they are doing or thinking things are childish...PERIOD!

Just my opinion

You're entitled to your oppinion, though it'd help if you were educated on the subject matter. We aren't keeping things under wraps, merely enforcing Sherdog.net policy.

~Foz

Yeah I know I have heard a number of times now.

Oh I'm not bitter. I am having fun now everyone else is the ones stressing over it now...

Good...We wouldn't want you dying of a heart attack over your Mod responsibilities

bit young for a heart attack. but your concern is appreciated *cough*

~Foz

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
Your a n00b, you only registered in 2005 :icon_twis

You shut your face too! No more newb trolls hijacking my thread or I will be forced to post pictures of me in a tight fit rashguard!

JeremiahBailey said:
You shut for face too! No more newb trolls hijacking my thread or I will be forced to post pictures of me in a tight fit rashguard!
Ok Ok, I'm sorry, no need for that, I'll leave now. Please.

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
Your a n00b, you only registered in 2005 :icon_twis

You've got a point.. Man, 900 odd posts in like a month. Between posting, online shopping where do you find the time to train?

Foppa21 said:
You've got a point.. Man, 900 odd posts in like a month. Between posting, online shopping where do you find the time to train?

It's called Insomnia.

".........so I posted..... and posted....and posted......and posted....... etc"

ROFLers. This thread is pretty entertaining IMO.

Back