Got My Gracie Barra Gi Today!!1

infamous mattyd said:
lots of people in my school wea black gis...we are real casual w/ shit like that

We're pretty casual, also. Two white belts wear black gis. But we're 90% white belts at this academy.

But I have to admit I would feel right rolling around in a black gi with this white belt around my waist ... I probably won't even get a blue gi until I get my blue belt!

no one really cares.. its just funny because new guy comes in and wants to look the toughest.. and sees black.. Black he thinks makes him look the Tough.. Then the same guy is flailing around aimlessly getting tapped all over the place.
I dont care what color gi he wears.. but i still laugh when i see new guys with a black one.. We call em ninjas.

But seriously no one cares.. if you like black get it.. youll have the gi for awhile.

Gsoares2 said:
no one really cares.. its just funny because new guy comes in and wants to look the toughest.. and sees black.. Black he thinks makes him look the Tough.. Then the same guy is flailing around aimlessly getting tapped all over the place.
I dont care what color gi he wears.. but i still laugh when i see new guys with a black one.. We call em ninjas.

But seriously no one cares.. if you like black get it.. youll have the gi for awhile.
Lol. So true.

I like white and blue because they are a bit more traditional, but that is just me.

scorcho said:
I like white and blue because they are a bit more traditional, but that is just me.
I like black and my koral army green cause its less traditonal, but thats just me :D

Gsoares2 said:

If your laughing and calling them ninjas its clear that you do care. If you didn't care you wouldn't even notice (want to have an e-fight about it?) :eek:

infamous mattyd said:
I like black and my koral army green cause its less traditonal, but thats just me :D

Wow, I have never seen an army green gi. That must look really weird with a blue or purple belt - talk about color clash.

The green Koral looks more like it's brown in person. It's kinda cool because it's different.

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah it does look more of a brown in person. I like it, but wouldn't wear it because army green isn't a color I liike anyways. But it does look nice.

Soid said:
Yeah it does look more of a brown in person. I like it, but wouldn't wear it because army green isn't a color I liike anyways. But it does look nice.
because you don't like "hick colors" right?

Back