Got my brown...

BJJ_Rage

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After something like 7 years... It got here...

thanx to all of you guys that had been here with me through this journey..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 69
congrats man! I thought you didn't train in the gi anymore?

congrats man! I thought you didn't train in the gi anymore?

I Dont but since I've been a purple for quite some time and been teaching for like 3 years or something, I guess it's a honorable thing... I know this is as far as I go unless I get back training with the gi... Anyways I'm happy eventhough I think I may not fully deserve it ( due to lack of gi training) it feels good to be recognize, at least my work. My gi game it's quite basic, Its pretty much is my no gi game with a Gi, plus some Dariush guard...

Congrats, dude. It's cool to see people move up in rank.

I basically haven't trained in a year. : (

I Dont but since I've been a purple for quite some time and been teaching for like 3 years or something, I guess it's a honorable thing... I know this is as far as I go unless I get back training with the gi... Anyways I'm happy eventhough I think I may not fully deserve it ( due to lack of gi training) it feels good to be recognize, at least my work. My gi game it's quite basic, Its pretty much is my no gi game with a Gi, plus some Dariush guard...

for sure dude you should be stoked! maybe it'll inspire you to pajama wrestle more often and gi choke some mofo's out haha

for sure dude you should be stoked! maybe it'll inspire you to pajama wrestle more often and gi choke some mofo's out haha

I stopped wearing the gi for a health issue, I got Rosacea out of the blue, my face was turning a mess, the doc told me it's either my face or Bjj, I figured the g was the main cause of t, which it wasnt solely, but it really fucked my face up, so I cut the gi training and my face went back to normal, some rushes here and there still show up, but nothing like when I train in the gi for a couple of days in a row... So I guess I will have to pijama up once in a while, I juat can't train in it consistently

Last edited:

Thanks I Googled dariush guard never knew that was a thing gonna have to try that lol

My go to guard, very offensive one, if you are into triangles and omoplatas it's very useful...

Triangles are probably my go to best submission (not that that's saying much) never finished an omaplata but like to use them as sweeps so this should be pretty cool to work with.

Your always dropping gold man I think you told me about the Williams guard too which I've also found success with triangles/omaplatas in no gi

Sweet.

Your the dude who got me to try a ryan hall dvds when I first started

Triangles are probably my go to best submission (not that that's saying much) never finished an omaplata but like to use them as sweeps so this should be pretty cool to work with.

Your always dropping gold man I think you told me about the Williams guard too which I've also found success with triangles/omaplatas in no gi

your triangles will skyrocket by using dariush guard, eventually your teamates will catch up with your game and avoid the position like a plage. Of course as you going to face better people the % of subs you are going to get will dismish, but thats just like any other sub. Beneil darioush was able to utilize this guard very succesfuly at the highest level though. Have fun with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back