Got my blue belt today!!!

damm i need to start a barbecue this weekend! lol

Congrats on the blue belt! can't wait to get mine, probably 1-2 yrs still lol

yeah everyone was told to bring their belts. It worked out nice, the way my yard is set up with the deck it was like a stage.So my coach gave a speech and than called up the guys one at a time talked about them and gave them their promotion. and every ones families and friends were there taking pictures.we had some guys get strips, my self and 2 others got blues.

That's awesome! congrats on the promotion.

PS your instructor has an awesome last name.

I know we see these threads all the time but I had to make one. Today was our team BBQ and I hosted it at my house. To my surprise we did promotions and to my very surprise I was promoted to blue belt. Of course my first thanks goes to my coach and team but I also have to thank sherdog and the grappling forums. this community helps keep my head in it and keeps me driven

You must make some GOOD F'in BBQ bro!!!!!!

J/K, Congratulations!

thanks guys

lol at the BBQ hosting jokes. i made sure to mention it in the original post because i knew i'd get some good ball busting outta it

I know we see these threads all the time but I had to make one. Today was our team BBQ and I hosted it at my house. To my surprise we did promotions and to my very surprise I was promoted to blue belt. Of course my first thanks goes to my coach and team but I also have to thank sherdog and the grappling forums. this community helps keep my head in it and keeps me driven

congrats man. I hope to one day totally make a blue belt thread as well haha.

must have been great BBQ!

I kid, congrads!

Awesome job man! Congrats! Now make sure you stick with it because there's just too many people who sort of stop training after they get their Blue belt. Good luck!

Back