Got ktfo'ed, now i seek revenge

If you really want revenge buy a machete and chop his ass off.... Never fails

Naw.....a better revenge.....TS stalks buddy at a club and gets him mad drunk off free shots.
Then he leaves , comes back dressed as a girl and gets him to take "her" home , has wild dirty sex with him and then when they're cuddling in bed , he says "ha ha ! I'm really a man ! You just slept with a dude ! GAY ! "
Put it on the internet or something.

^ that would be cray !
Scar him for life !

Naw.....a better revenge.....TS stalks buddy at a club and gets him mad drunk off free shots.
Then he leaves , comes back dressed as a girl and gets him to take "her" home , has wild dirty sex with him and then when they're cuddling in bed , he says "ha ha ! I'm really a man ! You just slept with a dude ! GAY ! "
Put it on the internet or something.

^ that would be cray !
Scar him for life !

Wouldnt that make you gay as well tho???

Maybe hire a tranny for the job

Wrote earlier in anger that i wanted to gain weight after suffering a ko loss.

Well now im more settled and i realized that you all are right and that i need to work more on my skills instead of weight.

SO..

As a tall guy, 6,2 at 165lbs, how will I beat a seriously hard hitting guy thats built like a tank?

In our fight (the short while it lasted) it was going pretty well until he landed a hook at my jaw and i got ko'ed. About 20 sec into the fight and gosh it has been a hard hard time afterwards trying to find motivation...

I kick like a MF and say that without bragging, been chopping guys down at FTR fights but i generally fight amateur fights with shinpads and yeh. My kicks really dont hurt much with shinpads on.

My current coach really dont bother discussing the fights afterwards and I almost dont get any individual attention at all. Therefore I have to review the fights myself try to come up with ideas to improve.

So please send any tip youve got.

go to a new gym

It's not gay if you don't make eye contact.

''As a tall guy, 6,2 at 165lbs'' OMG you are skinny as hell.
(Not a bad thing)

Try to work a gas tank.
(train long repitition, nonstop 50 kicks each sides, going upward when it gets easy)
At the start of the fight rush him with high kick.
Do NOT head hunt. You wanna hit his arms between elbows and shoulders.
Mix it up with little but swift leg kick.
If he slow down, let him come inside and elbow. (you've just hit an home run)

Back