Got knocked out today...

S

Sharkk

By one of my friends in the gym. We've known eachother for a really long time, and go at it pretty much full on these days. Anyway, we had a couple nice rounds, then out of nowhere, he blocked a head kick, and just sent me right on my ass with a right straight.

Interesting experience, to say the least.

I've never been out cold, the only KO that happens to me is body shot's and man those sure hurt like hell, the first was a right hook during sparring, then we were just messing around and i took a spinning back kick to the solarplex holy shit that hurt, and another was a right cross through a grappling dummy, we were just messing around using it as a body pad and he told me hold it higher, then i couldn't see him then BAM! i went down haha god what a bitch. Yep still waiting on that out cold experience.

i've been out on my feet before

did TMA for awhile and my buddy and i were doing a demo for our school.

basically he did a jumpring reverse side kick and hit the corner of the blocking shield and hit my square on the chin

i saw stars and things went grey for awhile but i didnt fall

what do you consider a ko?

imo its when you are out cold and body goes limp.

ive been hit in the chin and saw black and couldnt hear anything, i couldnt fight and had to take a seat, but that wasnt really gettin ko'd.

ive also been in a fight when i was younger where i saw nothin but black , I thought i was about to lose or was losing but after i regained my sight i was mounted on the guy punchin his face.

so ya i think ko is like when you get hit and your body goes limp. dunno what yall consider it. maybe like a tko?

what do you consider a ko?

imo its when you are out cold and body goes limp.

ive been hit in the chin and saw black and couldnt hear anything, i couldnt fight and had to take a seat, but that wasnt really gettin ko'd.

ive also been in a fight when i was younger where i saw nothin but black , I thought i was about to lose or was losing but after i regained my sight i was mounted on the guy punchin his face.

so ya i think ko is like when you get hit and your body goes limp. dunno what yall consider it. maybe like a tko?

That's (the second one) is called blacking out. I usually do that from rage if I get pushed to a certain limit.

Back