got into a little street fight today

Growing up in a rough enviroment I know what this kid feels like. From 1st to 5th grade I was in 6 fights. And since I moved I've only been in about 5.

You just need support and someone to talk to, fighting isn't cool but I highly recommend MMA as a source to cool your jets. I have always had a hot temper and would start shit with people but MMA really humbles you, I haven't been in a fight since and I'm actually very proud of that. You did the right thing in trying to avoid the fight.

Thanks man your exactly right MMA makes me realize getting into fights isn't cool and since i have been training I quit weed. Your the only person who actually said something beneficial everyone else just mocked me. It's much cooler kicking someones ass in competition then in a streetfight.

At least you fought and your not a pussy bitch. Good for you. Just don't get kicked out of school.

To everyone saying TS "sucker punched" the other kid: how exactly? This guy was moving towards him with aggression, and making himself clear that he wanted to fight. He was looking TS in the eyes when he got punched. Someone has to throw first, you know.

TS: Good job not backing down; if you had reacted any differently he might be posting on here instead of you. A lot of people might bash you for what you did, and most likely they are just rationalizing their own fears. Don't ever start a fight, but stand your ground. High school is a lot like prison: if you're observed to be weak, you're going to get picked on.

I wouldn't be too proud of your performance, however. It sounds like you humbled a guy that doesn't know shit. They next guy might be different.

Last edited:
To everyone saying TS "sucker punched" the other kid: how exactly? This guy was moving towards him with aggression, and making himself clear that he wanted to fight. He was looking TS in the eyes when he got punched. Someone has to throw first, you know.

TS: Good job not backing down; if you had reacted any differently he might be posting on here instead of you. A lot of people might bash you for what you did, and most likely they are just rationalizing their own fears. Don't ever start a fight, but stand your ground. High school is a lot like prison: if you're observed to be weak, you're going to get picked on.

I wouldn't be too proud of your performance, however. It sounds like you humbled a guy that doesn't know shit. They next guy might be different.

Everything you said is absolutely true... And yah i got lucky he just thought cuz im much smaller i aint going to do anything.

and yah wat was i going to do wait till he throws the punch I knew something was about to go down and he was pushing me and making me look like a pussy in front of people

Everything you said is absolutely true... And yah i got lucky he just thought cuz im much smaller i aint going to do anything.

and yah wat was i going to do wait till he throws the punch I knew something was about to go down and he was pushing me and making me look like a pussy in front of people

1374212-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

After reading this story I'm now convinced that it's only a matter of time before shadowboxing will overtake wrestling as the best foundation for MMA.

Oh shit....ahahaha
I should sig this.

I'm just proud you didn't spray him in the eye with horrible cologne or clock him with a gold curtain rod... :icon_chee

and he was pushing me non stop getting in my face trash talking wat do u expect me to do...

I bet there are a lot of gangs at your school and one of them tried to force you to join because you're really good with a bo staff.

Also good thing you keep your nun chucks in your locker or you could've killed him.

"They(wolverines) were attacking my cousin what would you do in a situation like that?! Gosh!"

I wish I had the internet back when I was in school so I could tell a bunch of dudes
I got into a fight.

School fights are stupid.

But most of Sherdog posters would have gotten beat up in that situation and STILL gotten kicked out of school (since most schools kick out both parties regardless).

Watching other people fight < learning to do it yourself.

But don't think your shadowboxing at home in your basement is gonna make you a super tough bossman.

youngpersia,

when you go back to your class, ask your instructor to teach you techniques on how to disable your opponrent quickly, i.e wristlock or any other small joint manipulation against a resisting opponent. You just want to show dominance against the aggressor and put into a very painful position where he will give up.

youve gotta lose to know how to you win....if you expect to win every fight you get into now because you beat up some douchebag at school, prepare for a shock kid.

You should improve your punching power. Nice job dodging those blows. Thats not easy without gloves.

Epic troll job.

"WATCHU LOOKIN AT FOO'!!?"

"A PUNK ASS BITCH!"

6401703g69.gif

Back