got into a little street fight today

Sucker punching a dude makes you legit homie

Pic of you with your shirt off wearing your broken backpack, right crossing the shit out of a watermelon or stfu and gtfo.

i actually missed these street fight threads. sherdog has become such shit that it's not even that interesting here most of the time anymore.

matthughes-disappointed.gif

I didn't even read the first post, I just came here looking for good GIFs and this thread has officially delivered.

I think you should join the UFC and display your skills.

You're in a cafeteria not a ring, get a fucken food tray or something and go to down on him. Get video, post video, provide lulz.

Way I see it, you're the one with training that beat up a guy with no clue. Not cool, man. But you're young, you'll learn.

There's always fights in school over dumb shit. I bet if I went back to my old high school at any lunch time there would be some dumbass walking into the toilets with a bloody nose because him and some other dumbass were stupid enough to believe the rumours about each other, even though they haven't the slightest idea who the other guy is.

I don't need the story, just the cliff notes.

Way I see it, you're the one with training that beat up a guy with no clue. Not cool, man. But you're young, you'll learn.

I told the guy i dont wanna fight but he kept pushing i would of much preferred eating my burritto and frys :D

After reading this story I'm now convinced that it's only a matter of time before shadowboxing will overtake wrestling as the best foundation for MMA.

Growing up in a rough enviroment I know what this kid feels like. From 1st to 5th grade I was in 6 fights. And since I moved I've only been in about 5.

You just need support and someone to talk to, fighting isn't cool but I highly recommend MMA as a source to cool your jets. I have always had a hot temper and would start shit with people but MMA really humbles you, I haven't been in a fight since and I'm actually very proud of that. You did the right thing in trying to avoid the fight.

Back