got into a little street fight today

youngpersia

White Belt
Reaction score
First of all let me say I don't condone fighting out of competition unless its to protect you friends family or self defence...

anyways It was second block at school at i got my lunch from the cafe was walking excited to eat when this guy stared me down i started at him too... (me and him had prior beef but nothing every came of it)

so hes like "what the fuk u looking at" so i replied " a punk ass bitch" ... ( i cant control wat i say sometimes"

so he started walking to me i put my food down he pushed me saying u wanna go ect... im like no im not going to fight i dont wanna get kicked out of school" hes like get kicked out of school ur a goof no one will care..

so out of anger i punched him with a right cross he went back i came forward he tried punching i dodged everything he threw had my left hand on his shirt and kept feeding him right cross's.

i walked away thinking it was over he ran at me from behind tried pulling me back by pulling my bag my bag broke luckily (so i didnt get taken down)

i got hit once then kept feeding him right cross's and dodging.

now iv been shadowboxing pretty much all the time at home whenever im not doing something... and imagining fight situations. and it amazes' me how much shadowboxing and practising form helps out... and sparring with older guys and learning to dodge...

This guy that i fought was grade 12 im in grade 11 im 5'6 hes 5'11 or 6'0 or MAYBE 6'1... anyways i only got hit once the whole fight and i just feel like the fact that im always thinking bout fight situations / technique and practising dodging with sparring partners or while shadowboxing... it was incredible to see me kick this guys ass and only get hit once even though hes way taller and older. (he has a tall and lanky build and he plays sports so hes not like this super skinny nerd either)

when i dodged his punches it felt natural not like i was focusing on dodging was a wierd feeling. lol thanks for reading my post and i hope u dont bash me for saying wats on my mind.

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Lol at this being on "Standup Technique"

gif of suckerpunch you threw or noone will care

it was a sucker punch true... but not like it was a uppercut or hook just a right cross.. im only 115 pounds LOL hes prob 150 at least... it was still even chance for him

it was a sucker punch true... but not like it was a uppercut or hook just a right cross.. im only 115 pounds LOL hes prob 150 at least... it was still even chance for him

and he was pushing me non stop getting in my face trash talking wat do u expect me to do...

not skinny but 6'1 and 150 lb?

Serious flaws

he was prob 6'0 he had the kind of body someone who been playing rough sports all his life does like really toned. still skinny but i know he plays lacross and ice hockey so he isn't super small... he might be bigger than 150 thats just a guess.. but he wouldn't be more than 160

I've concluded that the TS's entire story is a metaphor for extreme butt sechs.

More importantly, a fight in a school cafeteria is hardly a "street fight."

pics of you throwing a right cross with a piece of paper in the other hand with your username written on it or gtfo.

btw, if this was at school, how do you consider the fight a "street fight"?

I've concluded that the TS's entire story is a metaphor for extreme butt sechs.

More importantly, a fight in a school cafeteria is hardly a "street fight."

Haha so it was a school cafeteria lunch time fight. I love a good clean school cafeteria lunch time fights. Was this your first ever school lunch time cafeteria fight?

P.s you guys wanna hear something funny??? I don't know why I'm sharing this but I got into a school recess fight one time and some how this older back girl got involved I was a fat ass little 4 grader an she was this tall 6th grader athletic bitch. Man I tell you what this sista whopped up on me. I ran home haha crying. But I beat up one of her brothers a few years black. He was like 26 I was 17, I thought I was gonna get jumped by like 6 of his brothers haah

Last edited:
It is great that you came out unscathed but next time you might not be so lucky.

while I am glad you are happy with yourself

however, your story was one of the least impressive things I have ever read

start lifting weights, training MMA, and fight somebody worth a shit

then you can post about it

I got into a street fight with Timmy.
Timmy tried the thai clinch.
Timmy no longer has his bawlzsax.

Back