wCYeGu6.jpg

jo6oeJt.jpg

wvGqLII.jpg

FaIrxeq.jpg

This is just for fun to see what the program can do:

RjZa9Ho.jpg

Look pretty, but unnatural.

Look pretty, but unnatural.

Thanks a few were HDR which looks a little unnatural, but a few looked like that in person for the most part. The weird looking clouds and sunray pics were mind blowing in person.

You gonna try to catch Mercury and Venus tomorrow? Should be about the perfect day. New moon plus Mercury should be visible for a full hour+ before sunrise.

Last edited:
You gonna try to catch Mercury and Venus tomorrow? Should be about the perfect day. New moon plus Mercury should be visible for a full hour+ before sunrise.

Mostly cloudy here and the seeing will be bad on top of it.

You're an annoying War Room poster so I'll give you a symbolic like.

Thanks a few were HDR which looks a little unnatural, but a few looked like that in person for the most part. The weird looking clouds and sunray pics were mind blowing in person.
I can only imagine.

also resent OP from previous engagements in other threads, but I do support the arts so symbolically liking as well

Why do you say that? Just curious. I'm pretty new to astronomy and am trying to learn as much as possible.

Go to:

telescopius.com

And input your location if it doesn't auto find you.

What’s The program you Buttplug

Go to:

telescopius.com

And input your location if it doesn't auto find you.
Oh yeah I use that site. I guess your atmospheric conditions will be different because I'm listed as good as far as seeing. That's what I figured.

Oh yeah I use that site. I guess your atmospheric conditions will be different because I'm listed as good as far as seeing. That's what I figured.

Seeing was not good, but the clouds cleared. Jupiter and Saturn already went down after the clouds cleared though. Just got Mars:

rSA8jiL.jpg

Not great due to the seeing.

Seeing was not good, but the clouds cleared. Jupiter and Saturn already went down after the clouds cleared though. Just got Mars:

rSA8jiL.jpg

Not great due to the seeing.
Not bad. I just got my dob gonna put it together when I get off work and hopefully get to use it tonight.

The slightly unnatural look is white I like best about them. Great contrasts in color. I think they turned out nice.

Back