Got a nearly new car the other day. I'm so much happier.

I didn't find it relevant to the point of the thread. The point was going from an old car that wasn't well maintained to a new car that is well maintained is an incredible difference. What model of car you enjoy is totally up to you and I have no input on that.
tenor.gif

I should have anticipated people wanting to know this much. Since so many people care then screw it. This is my car. 2017 Hyundai Accent. Very comfortable in it. Love the technology that I never had. The car I was driving for 10 years was also a Hyundai Accent lol. I wasn't planning on getting another one but it was the best deal I could find given the mileage. After test driving a few other cars it felt the best.

upload_2019-6-19_8-2-3.jpeg

images

An individuals filth is usually not just contained to their vehicles. People with dirty cars usually have dirty rooms. Which i'm assuming is you, since you let your slovenly behavior go on for 10 years. That's why a good tip is to always take a peek in a potential tenants car to see how clean they really are in their lives.

Crumbs, weird stains and shit everywhere inside the car = Crumbs, weird stains and shit everywhere inside your rental property.

tumblr_m6phqztrMq1rqfhi2o1_250.gif
dirty rooms? you mean, dirty house, right? lol what are you, 12?

dirty rooms? you mean, dirty house, right? lol what are you, 12?

A lot of annoying trolls are children so it wouldn't surprise me. I did think "rental property" was funny considering I specifically said I had a mortgage in the thread.

I should have anticipated people wanting to know this much. Since so many people care then screw it. This is my car. 2017 Hyundai Accent. Very comfortable in it. Love the technology that I never had. The car I was driving for 10 years was also a Hyundai Accent lol. I wasn't planning on getting another one but it was the best deal I could find given the mileage. After test driving a few other cars it felt the best.

View attachment 602469

images
Nice vehicle. Despite what I posted being kind of negative given the context of the thread I'm sincerely happy for you. I hope it brings you a lot of enjoyment and that you can keep it clean!

View attachment 602469

images
You are either a beta male or asian.

To post on sherdog your ride has to be at least this tall:
lifted-trucks-for-sale-gmc-4-1024x768.jpg

The "I have a small penis I need to compensate" sign in the back is optional tho.

Nice vehicle. Despite what I posted being kind of negative given the context of the thread I'm sincerely happy for you. I hope it brings you a lot of enjoyment and that you can keep it clean!

I don't recall anything negative from you. Thanks.

You are either a beta male or asian.

To post on sherdog your ride has to be at least this tall:
lifted-trucks-for-sale-gmc-4-1024x768.jpg

The "I have a small penis I need to compensate" sign in the back is optional tho.

lol. I don't have much need for something like that given it's price and gas consumption. I just need something to get around town in.

I don't recall anything negative from you. Thanks.
I used the opportunity to gloat instead of congratulating you on moving up in the world. It was a subtle but dick move and I apologize. Stay safe out there.

I'm certainly not wealthy but I have made giant strides to distance my financial value and families surroundings from my social beginning and cultural start line.

Is this meant to be an insult ?

Nah was just a joke

Back