Got a nearly new car the other day. I'm so much happier.

There’s people in this thread trying to goad you into saying cos it’s apparent that you don’t have a lot of money and are probably fairly young...
So they wanna laugh at you being happy and caring for a car that isn’t a high end car - ignore them bruh.

I’m glad for you, enjoy :).
I had a Mercedes for a while that I loved and looked after so much, detailed once a month, rims repainted twice in six months, Mercedes service, etc...
Decided it was costing too much so went back to disposables.
(Heaps of shit that cost peanuts and didn’t matter when they gave up)

Poor loser detected

Talking of "new" cars. Do not understand how people can drive around in old 8+ year old manual vehicles. Driving is a chore that way.

New / Automatic cars makes driving fun. Probably too much fun.

Agree with this.
Millennial anti theft device. SMH Nobody every wrote a rock song about an automatic mazda 3

Poor loser detected

I'm certainly not wealthy but I have made giant strides to distance my financial value and families surroundings from my social beginning and cultural start line.

Is this meant to be an insult ?

I don't feel poor at all. I could have had a brand new car if I had felt like it but I would rather get low mileage and save like 5k. I really don't care to derail the thread into debating brands.

Yeah that is true.

I couldn't believe how much deprecation a brand new car has.

I was out with a friend the other day looking at bmw 1 series, the models we looked at were 34000 new, just one year later with 7000 miles on the clock these were now 19000 !! Im mean thats insane.

Who would buy new? These must be lease ex cars.

I'm 6'0 and weigh approximately 168. Surprising the number of people that just want to make assumptions about me instead of commenting on the actual topic. Douches who have nothing better to do?

Yeah that is true.

I couldn't believe how much deprecation a brand new car has.

I was out with a friend the other day looking at bmw 1 series, the models we looked at were 34000 new, just one year later with 7000 miles on the clock these were now 19000 !! Im mean thats insane.

Who would buy new? These must be lease ex cars.

Wow. I guess the more expensive the car the more it depreciates? I might have to check those out some day. However apparently I am too poor to afford 19k according to the people in this thread lol.

I was really surprised to find my car which only had 3300 miles on it! Apparently it was used as a rental or something along those lines before the dealership got it.

I'm 6'0 and weigh approximately 168. Surprising the number of people that just want to make assumptions about me instead of commenting on the actual topic. Douches who have nothing better to do?
Prove it, show a picture

I was the same for about a month when i got a new car but i started to actually miss my old run down toyota. There's a certain kind of living on the edge feeling i enjoy driving an old car i know could break down any second.

Last edited:
So you are fat then. End of discussion.

I'm not going to jump because some retard in a car thread tells me to. You can take my word or don't. I don't know why you care. Oh because you're a douche.

I'm not going to jump because some retard in a car thread tells me to. You can take my word or don't. I don't know why you care. Oh because you're a douche.
You scared. Post a pic

What car did you have and what did you get? Kind of stupid to leave this information out of the OP.

What car did you have and what did you get? Kind of stupid to leave this information out of the OP.

I didn't find it relevant to the point of the thread. The point was going from an old car that wasn't well maintained to a new car that is well maintained is an incredible difference. What model of car you enjoy is totally up to you and I have no input on that.

Yup. I went from a 2003 Impala to a 2016 GTI. It was like... whoa. I've always enjoyed driving but now it's a proper thrill.

Driving is the only time I really listen closely to music too (the Impala was Bose equipped so it was fine for that), so an old beater with shit speakers would be intolerable for me.

Yup. I went from a 2003 Impala to a 2016 GTI. It was like... whoa. I've always enjoyed driving but now it's a proper thrill.

Driving is the only time I really listen closely to music too (the Impala was Bose equipped so it was fine for that), so an old beater with shit speakers would be intolerable for me.

Yes and I absolutely love that I can listen to any song I want off youtube now. I can just throw on a mix of any band I want to hear. So nice.

Back