Gorrila Productions Ricky Hatton Career & Prince Naseem Tribute(VIDS)

Glad to see there are back up and running again. Some of the best in the biz.

I forgot how much body work was a part of Hatton's routine. Man he was an exciting fighter to watch. Not to mention that this video showed Mayweather's brilliance to adjust in the fight... I wish I didn't hate the guy so much because when he fights it's just so impressive. It was the same Manny. Crazy angles and great power and speed.

I love the Prince but you could probably count the times he was in balance, in his entire career, on one hand. Pure talent. Made for exciting fights.

Ricky could dig into the liver as well as any man who ever stepped into the ring. That 4th round against Castillo was amazing.

Ricky could dig into the liver as well as any man who ever stepped into the ring. That 4th round against Castillo was amazing.

to be fair, Castillo was shot to hell when he fought Hatton.
prime Castillo would've been a helluva fight. :icon_chee

I love GP's highlight vids.

Naseem, imo, had the best showmanship in Boxing history.

EDIT: BTW, does anyone know if GP's Mike Tyson tribute is still up on YouTube somewhere? It was a two part highlight that got taken down a while back and I really wanted to download it.....

I love GP's highlight vids.

Naseem, imo, had the best showmanship in Boxing history.

EDIT: BTW, does anyone know if GP's Mike Tyson tribute is still up on YouTube somewhere? It was a two part highlight that got taken down a while back and I really wanted to download it.....
I haven't seen it but fans of GP are popping up all over Youtube and uploading his old videos since his account got banned.

My personal favorite:

Last edited:

to be fair, Castillo was shot to hell when he fought Hatton.
prime Castillo would've been a helluva fight. :icon_chee

23uevwz.jpg

Hah hah hah.

Was it just the May vs Hatton portion of the video or did Cortez basically give Hatton zero time to do any in fighting? I have to watch the fight again when I'm home, I don't remember Cortez breaking them that fast.

GP makes the best videos on Youtube, It was shitty they banned his other account; It'll take forever to get all of his videos back on his third channel.

Nas was something special but he up and quit. He never even tried to make it back. Still had a great career though.

Was it just the May vs Hatton portion of the video or did Cortez basically give Hatton zero time to do any in fighting? I have to watch the fight again when I'm home, I don't remember Cortez breaking them that fast.

Yes, Cortez did, "Fair but firm", my rosy red rectum!

Cortez was even breaking them on his ANTICIPATION of a clinch.

No letting them fight their way out of it for Joe Cortez, not even a little bit.

It marred the fight as Cortez basically took what Ricky does best away from him: in-fighting.
Hatton's an in-fighter, and he wasn't allowed to fight inside at all.
He'd spent his time working hard to get inside where he's effective, but when he'd finally get inside and was about to do some damage, Cortez would break them every time.

Hatton was fighting two men in there that night, and Cortez reffed that fight like a man with an agenda because he only pulled that $#!t regarding in-fighting in this one fight, and why was that?

I never get tired of watching Prince Naseem highlights

both those videos are dope.

Back