Gorilla Fight Gear DISCOUNTS!

it's always good to see other opinions of the same product andrew, as gear is always a personal preference thing.

Last edited:
yeah the cagesides are a good little pair of fairtex clones, they were one of my R&D victims that i ripped apart last year. They are sized a bit larger and have a softer liner so out of the box they are comfier then the silverback's but the silverback's have more padding, better wrist support and use a thicker leather. So it comes down to personal preference in the end.

if your looking for a fairtex mma glove but don't want to pay the fairtex price the cagesides are a good bet but if you want a fairtex style glove with more padding, awesome wrist support, and don't mind the break in period for the finger loops then the silverbacks are good to.

Last edited:
I've grown to like them a bit more, but really dislike the material on the inside.
edit: I may be biased cause the cagesides were on sale for 29$ when I got them last christmas.

yeah liner used was to prevent you hand from shifting in the glove however i think the only reason your even noticing it is because the finger loops are still too tight but you shouldn't notice the liner as much once the finger loops break in.

but i love your honesty that's the driving force for me you keep making better gear, Don't get me wrong i'm super happy when people are happy with my gear but if the all the feedback on a product is positive no need to change it.

like our hitman mma gloves i want to find some way to make them sleeker and conture the hand better but at the same time i'm worried to screw something up as all the feedback i've been getting so far has been nothing but positive.

mike @ Gorilla Fight Gear

Last edited:
Send me a discounted pair of Hitman gloves and I'll tell you all the negatives you need! :D

this may not be a discount code but i'm now clearing out my new batch of silverback Muay Thai Pads

I wasn't 100 percent satisfied with them when they came in as i noticed cosmetic issues with the white, and some had longer handles then others, and some felt softer. and when i had a customer want to return a pair yesterday it push me over the edge of weather i should clear them out. However today i picked up the return pair of pads from my customers house (that's right door to door service is available for local customers) i couldn't really see the issues my customer was talking about other then one did feel softer then the other and when i offered to exchange that one he said he just wanted his money so i refunded his money.

so this is what i'm doing because i'm in the redesign phase of the next batch.

for the clearance price i'll match up the better pads as best i can so you have a good pair, and once i get down to what i consider the defects i'll drop the price even more to reflect the quality.

Last edited:
Back