Gorilla Fight Gear DISCOUNTS!

K

Keej613

Heyo!

Gorilla Fight Gear is gonna post some discount coupons on their new Facebook page if they can get 500 people to "like" it!

Do it! I need a new rashguard! ;)

Gorilla Fight Gear | Facebook

2zjckxy.jpg

GFG, just so you know, the Gorillas head is in the war of the "ht" in "Fight". So it appears to say "Gorilla Fig Gear"

Only 75 people like it so far... we got a ways to go to 20% off.

GFG, just so you know, the Gorillas head is in the war of the "ht" in "Fight". So it appears to say "Gorilla Fig Gear"

Didn't you hear? The discount's to clear out the inventory, because they're changing their line to be a fig farmer's equipment depot. :icon_chee

that's an old logo i made back in 2005.

the page has been up for a week i think it will be a while before it hits 500 people. I'll do a newsletter sometime next week and see what happends.

In the mean time i'll post coupon codes in this topic for all the folks browsing sherdog. i do love this site and i swear it has the most active gear discussions and reviewers on the net, which really keeps me up to date with all the fight gear out there.

so right now i got the getlostapeman coupon code and in a few weeks i'll post another code.

I'm personally testing out my hitman Mexican style boxing gloves right now and if i'm not satisfied with them i'll post a crazy coupon code for them as well, i'm almost wondering if my obsessive pickiness will end up being a flaw

Last edited:
that's an old logo i made back in 2005.

the page has been up for a week i think it will be a while before it hits 500 people. I'll do a newsletter sometime next week and see what happends.

In the mean time i'll post coupon codes in this topic for all the folks browsing sherdog. i do love this site and i swear it has the most active gear discussions and reviewers on the net, which really keeps me up to date with all the fight gear out there.

so right now i got the getlostapeman coupon code and in a few weeks i'll post another code.

I'm personally testing out my hitman Mexican style boxing gloves right now and if i'm not satisfied with them i'll post a crazy coupon code for them as well, i'm almost wondering if my obsessive pickiness will end up being a flaw

Yeah, I realized that after posting :p

Looked like an older style logo.

it shouldn't take that much longer, just suggest all friends and post it up on some other forums.

only at 104 but no worries i still haven't had the chance to tell my FB friends about it and or send out that newsletter from my site. In the meantime i had a small quantity of my new Hitman bjj gis and and new black silverbacks in regular, slim, beefy and 2 super sizes Super Skinny and Super Beefy.

i will be shrinking one of each size to see what the maximum shrinkage will be, if any one is interested i'll sell these shrunk gis at 15% off again this offer is only for sherdog members. however i have to add that I had a few clubs waiting since july for my hitman bjj gis to land so they would get first crack at the limited stock. so it's petty much first come first serve after that just pm me if your interested.

mike @ Gorilla fight Gear

Last edited:
i must say, I ordered a pair of Silverback mma gloves, and they're not "Horrible" but they're waaay under the quality of my Cageside gloves.
Other than the wrist support, that's great.

Liked... I'll suggest it to my friends as well. I could use a new rashie (on sale).

i must say, I ordered a pair of Silverback mma gloves, and they're not "Horrible" but they're waaay under the quality of my Cageside gloves.
Other than the wrist support, that's great.

Can anyone verify?

Can anyone verify?

They are good gloves, and better then anything else I've seen for the $40 he has them on for now. That said, the "Hitman" MMA gloves from Gorilla are my preference.

The finger loops where a little tight on them, but to be honest that only lasted a month or two then they felt great, I ended up kinda liking the extra snug fit. They where very durable and took a lot of abuse. Not a perfect glove, but a good one, and one that you can't beat for $40 IMO.

I've had 3 or 4 different versions on those gloves though since he got started, all have been good. Every year they get a little better.

Back