Gorgeous (I mean nearly flawless) actresses whose careers never really took off

The daniel twins
1313527865923567940.png
brittany-and-cynthia-daniel-stand-up-to-cancer-at-walt-disney-concert-hall-in-los-angeles-ca-9-9-2016-6.jpg

Krista Allen
Krista%2BAllen%2B08.gif

Krista has her show Significant Mother.

Kari Wuhrer was a B movie goddess but she never made it into the big leagues

Kari_Wuhrer_Thinner004.gif
Only movie I remember her in was Anaconda. She eclipses Jay-Lo in that movie as the hottest girl which is no small feat.

Maria Ford from Ring Of Fire with Don "the dragon" Wilson. She was gorgeous then, now I can't find a normal picture of her. She had tons of plastic surgery and looks like shit. I miss late 80's/ early 90's Maria Ford.

Audrey Tautou - thought she was going to be huge after Amelie - kinda aged so-so.

8_Audrey-Tautou.jpg Audrey-Tautou-Simple-Knit2.jpg 280full.jpg cute-audrey-tautou-40390-41333-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Alexondra Lee played Bailey's slutty girlfriend for a while on Party of Five. She was STUNNING. Can't find any pics from the show for some reason. Never saw her in anything else after. Seemed like a good actress, too.

ahqppx571ilfqhpl.jpg

640full-alexondra-lee.jpg

rqj6ditd9obgqr6o.jpg

And apparently she dated Justin Bateman

jason-bateman-with-alexondra-leethe-lost-world-jurassic-park-premiere-DC3B0D.jpg

Only movie I remember her in was Anaconda. She eclipses Jay-Lo in that movie as the hottest girl which is no small feat.
I read that as "hottest girl with no small feet" and for a second was like <{1-17}>

That chick from Top Gun, kelly mcguillis (sp?)

She didn’t age well.

Some may disagree, but I always thought Elisabeth Shue never really took off.

Sure, she had some memorable performances (notably Leaving Las Vegas,) but I'm surprised she wasn't a bigger star.

Adventures in babysitting was a big movie.

Zulay Henao
736full-zulay-henao.jpg

Dania Ramirez
189f683bb324fe4e9496f8860a904912.jpg

Delilah Cotto
MV5BMjI5MjM0ODk3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODIyMDY2NzE@._V1_.jpg

Mariann Gavelo
Mariann+Gavelo+Premiere+Pantelion+Films+Casa+8_z-4v9Kag7l.jpg

Back