Gordon Ryan subbed by Felipe Pena

are the replays on flograppling? went to the bathroom and fucking missed the sub...fuck

girl on the bottom left not impressed by the king

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 136
Pena's berimbolo counter to "honey hole/inside sincaco," however it's spelled, seems to be a sick way to counter it.

Wait, you're saying speed matters in Gordon's rule set? Pena played 100% Gordon's rules and beat him at his own game. Now lets see Gordon do a GI match with Pena and his rules.

no , i just wanted to know how long it took for pena to spank this boy. ;)

Lasting 40 minutes against Pena is no joke.

But it just shows yet again the extreme artificiality of the pure sub ntl rule set, which rewards saving energy and defending over a ludicrously protracted period while you hope for a leglock at the end. It makes Taekwondo look like a hardened combat art by comparison.

Can't wait to watch when I get home. Any idea how Tonon vs Terra went?

But it just shows yet again the extreme artificiality of the pure sub ntl rule set,

But it just shows yet again the extreme artificiality of the pure sub ntl rule set, which rewards saving energy and defending over a ludicrously protracted period while you hope for a leglock at the end. It makes Taekwondo look like a hardened combat art by comparison.[/UOTE]

which rewards saving energy and defending over a ludicrously protracted period while you hope for a leglock at the end. It makes Taekwondo look like a hardened combat art by comparison.

It's

Very surprising results, I guess it's back to the drawing board for the DDS. The real winner is sub only style grappling. Three great matches.

Tonon tapping Kim terra is pretty impressive tho

Back