Gordon Ryan Notches his 133rd Win

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Aaron Johnson - Submission (arm-triangle choke)

His next scheduled matches:

Kyle Boehm 3CG vs. UK Superfight Nogi May 23, 2020 Liverpool

Patrick Gaudio Third Coast Grappling 4 Superfight Nogi March 14, 2020 Houston, TX

Pat Downey BJJ Fanatics Superfight Nogi February 29, 2020 Beverly, MS

why the hell is he ogoing to missisisppi lol thats where im from its the worst bjj place in usa

I’m guessing the Pat Downey match has some bastardized rules again?

the GOAT KING Gordon Ryan is going to keep on winning and making these brazilian fan boys cry. LOL!
i do find it funny the sjw types legit think gordan ryan is 'culturally appropriating" brazilians in beating them at their own sport.

notice the top instructors people look out for arnt Brazilian lol in danaher lachlan giles ryan hall id say are the top 3 guys people list when talking about best minds and explanations

i do find it funny the sjw types legit think gordan ryan is 'culturally appropriating" brazilians in beating them at their own sport.

notice the top instructors people look out for arnt Brazilian lol in danaher lachlan giles ryan hall id say are the top 3 guys people list when talking about best minds and explanations

I wouldn't say that about teachers. Danaher gets a lot of love but he gets a lot of hate too. Lachlan absolutely but he's just now getting to be famous. Ryan Hall has been inactive until recently.

Brazilians who could claim to be a top three teacher (based on DVD sales, subscriptions, or other):
Rafa
Gui
Saulo
Roger

I wouldn't say that about teachers. Danaher gets a lot of love but he gets a lot of hate too. Lachlan absolutely but he's just now getting to be famous. Ryan Hall has been inactive until recently.

Brazilians who could claim to be a top three teacher (based on DVD sales, subscriptions, or other):
Rafa
Gui
Saulo
Roger
but people still refer to ryan hall when they are asked who their fav online coaches cause ryan showed fundamental stuff not tricky transitions ect or random cool set up

i love rafa mendes till after 2011 if eel he started to stall more and had a lamer game with 50 50 didnt chase subs like he did during his adcc runs but as a coach i dont get why people think he could be the best brazilian

i think its saulo by far not just technique but how he explains things

roger im also not massive fan of his teaching style tbh i was looking forward to his online stuff but i felt i was let down not that it was horrible but wasnt in awe like i thought id b with his details

Back