Social GOP Rep. Steve King: Says humanity wouldn't exist if it weren't for rape and incest.

The Republican Party is so disgusting their new symbol should be a rat in a wet gutter eating the liquid explosion inside of a used condom

They would get slapped with a subpoena, along with a dildo, from the GG Allin estate, for copyright infringement.

The context of the statement is Abortion and giving exemptions for rape and incest .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-rep-steve-king-not-173023969.html

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled those people out that were products of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa. "Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages taken place and whatever happened to culture after society I know I can't certify that I'm not a part of a product of that."

The Republican was discussing his defense of not allowing exceptions for rape and incest in the anti-abortion legislation he tried to pass in Congress. Republican leadership had prevented bills he sponsored on banning abortions from advancing through the House, despite GOP support for the measures, King said.

-

So a male who wants to pass on his genes can be confident of succeeding via rape if people like Steven King have their way. King fails to consider the emotional wellbeing of the woman who was raped.

FYI : I am Pro life but I agree with exceptions for rape, incest and when life of the mother is at stake.

<{clintugh}>

That's pretty astoundingly the dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say, and that's hard to do

The absolute state of the Republican party. So ready for 2020. WE'RE GOING BLUE, BABY

This man is definitely swimming further and further into the deep end as he descends into senility. Yikes.

This man is definitely swimming further and further into the deep end as he descends into senility. Yikes.

Is there such a thing as early onset dementia, beginning when one reaches adulthood, and pervading one's life, even when elected into office? That's what he has.

That's pretty astoundingly the dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say, and that's hard to do

This jumps to mind. It's even on the exact same topic.

From what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” said Akin said of pregnancy caused by rape. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down

Women who get pregnant by rape actually wanted it. Anti abortionists really are the worst.

Is there such a thing as early onset dementia, beginning when one reaches adulthood, and pervading one's life, even when elected into office? That's what he has.
You'll notice these tendencies exacerbate with age, and yes, particularly as the elderly descend into dementia.

This is a real phenomenon, and this just might be an early sign.

You'll notice these tendencies exacerbate with age, and yes, particularly as the elderly descend into dementia.

This is a real phenomenon, and this just might be an early sign.

Fucker's been showing signs for a decade. You're talking like my mom every time my dad forgot which turn to take. "I swear to God, you're getting alzheimer's just like your mom!!"

Lol further and further. He's been trash for years. None of this is surprising.

Back