Social GOP Rep. Steve King: Says humanity wouldn't exist if it weren't for rape and incest.

The retard thing about his position is that as said before is seen through the rose colored lenses of a man but also the progress we’ve made allowing women to have rights just like every male trying to impose them in the first place.

Just because people did stupid shit back a few centuries ago doesn’t make it right today.

How does this ancient fuck stain get elected into office?

I like how that was like 2 months after his reelection.
He’s been rejected from committees for almost a year now. Not sure what else the republicans aren’t supposed to do

If you take that line of thought to it's logical conclusion, then my boss shouldn't get so uptight when I butt-scoot on the office carpet.
So long as when you're done you leave an image of the company logo. :D

I honesty don't understand why the fuck republicans care about abortion. They should really bow out of this conversation. I couldn't give 2 shits about it. His comparisons are idiotic. Yeah, this dude is a moron.

I’ll patiently watch this thread for all the conservatives to call this guy a lunatic.
He's a lunatic because of his opinions.

Liberals have pedo planes and pedo islands.

Opinions are more dangerous than deeds.

I honesty don't understand why the fuck republicans care about abortion. They should really bow out of this conversation. I couldn't give 2 shits about it. His comparisons are idiotic. Yeah, this dude is a moron.
It's the religious fanatics that demand it.

I am fully willing to concede the moral argument against abortion, all life is precious.

My problem is that advocates for anti-abortion DO NOT EVER apply this standard to literally ANYTHING ELSE.

Doesnt the rest of the animal kingdom kind of get down that way? I've a funny feeling ancient mans morals were a little different than ours.
hell, it wasn't that long ago that men were marrying girls. like early teen

This is the guy Republicans go to for guidance when they run for office. What a party.

This shit is stupid. So I guess being pro life equals pro rape and incest now.

Lol this post made you feel good didn’t it? Trump wants to bang his daughter: I mean he said it haha

Ideologies are the most dangerous of all. Right wing ideologies lead to walmart shootings and planned parenthood shootings. It’s not even close but I know it makes you feel good to lie to yourself

Liberal ideologies get you higher minimum wage, affordable college and healthcare and a few more trans people. Oh the horror

I am fully willing to concede the moral argument against abortion, all life is precious.

My problem is that advocates for anti-abortion DO NOT EVER apply this standard to literally ANYTHING ELSE.
The anti abortion supporters are overwhelmingly on the Right, the same side that supports Capital Punishment. The same side that has no problem with harsh treatment of migrants and says nothing about the Trump admin trying to undermine refugee asylum claims. The same side that believes in Social Darwinism. The same side that bitches about Universal Health care and social safety nets for the poor.

You do know that Epstein was friends with Trump also. And Dershowitz was also an Epstein friend. Dersh is no liberal, he is a faux liberal.

The anti abortion supporters are overwhelmingly on the Right, the same side that supports Capital Punishment. The same side that has no problem with harsh treatment of migrants and says nothing about the Trump admin trying to undermine refugee asylum claims. The same side that believes in Social Darwinism. The same side that bitches about Universal Health care and social safety nets for the poor.

If you're not a vegan or at least vegetarian I don't give a fuck what you think about abortion rights. You're not a morally consistent individual.

He’s been rejected from committees for almost a year now. Not sure what else the republicans aren’t supposed to do

Not elect him for 16 years? that seems pretty obvious. He was never subtle.

You asked. Sounds like Republican voters are the problem.
Like aocs district you could run a cup of water and it would win with the right initial behind it

But I’m guessing the West Virginian Democrats are worse than this then right

Back