Elections GOP primary loser sues to overturn election. Convicted drug dealer is his "expert" witness.

Oozing BDE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nevada GOP primary loser sues over “unfair election”: “Mathematical impossibility” that I lost

Untitled-1.png

Failed far-right Nevada Republican gubernatorial candidate Joey Gilbert filed a lawsuit seeking to overturn his primary defeat, citing an "analysis" that found his loss to be a "mathematical impossibility" even after a recount he requested confirmed the results.

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo last month defeated Gilbert, who attended former President Donald Trump's Jan. 6 rally ahead of the Capitol riot, by double-digits, 38-27. But Gilbert, a voter fraud conspiracy theorist, refused to concede the race.

Nevada counties already completed a recount sought by Gilbert, which confirmed that he lost to Lombardo by more than 20,000 votes.

The lawsuit cites an analysis by an "expert mathematician" to claim that thousands of Gilbert votes were "drawn illegally" into Gov. Steve Sisolak's pool of voters in the Democratic primary and, once "corrected," would show that Gilbert defeated Lombardo by more than 50,000 votes.

The "expert mathematician" cited by Gilbert is infamous election conspiracy theorist Edward Solomon, who falsely claimed to have found evidence that the 2020 presidential election was rigged using an algorithm — a claim repeatedly debunked by expert fact-checkers, who noted that Solomon's claims show a "basic misunderstanding of how vote counts work."

Dominion Voting Systems, the voting tech company at the heart of one of Trumpworld's debunked conspiracy theories, said in a lawsuit against right-wing network OAN that Solomon is a "convicted drug dealer who never graduated college and whose current job was setting up swing sets in Long Island, New York."

The Nevada Republican Party, whose executive committee endorsed Gilbert in the primary, expressed dismay at his refusal to concede and said it has not seen any evidence of fraud or irregularities.

"There's no indication that there's any fraud right now," party Chairman Mike McDonald told the Las Vegas Review-Journal's Colton Lochhead. "It's disappointing that those comments come out of the Republican Party."

Longtime Nevada reporter Jon Ralston, the CEO of The Nevada Independent, called out the state GOP for embracing Trump's conspiracy theories and Gilbert's campaign before it backfired on them.

"Can you imagine the chutzpah or stupidity or both that it takes for a guy who helped lead the voter fraud nonsense in 2020 to say something like this?" he tweeted last month. "Imagine going through life without caring about truth, without caring how you damage your own party. Absolute joke."

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/20/ne...ction-mathematical-impossibility-that-i-lost/

The support for Gilbert was unreal around here. Bumper stickers all over. I didn't vote for him but everyone I've spoken to about the election did.
Hes spending his own funds for the recount and whatever he does moving forward. So I don't really have a issue with it.

There were also some big lies right before the election that came out saying he was a dem plant. Our Hispanic friends voted for him and we were on the fence. I'll ask the wife to forward me what was being sent out. Turns out the garbage was funded by dems. Yeah shocking.

That’s not fair. A convicted drug dealer has a lot more credibility than the vast majority of people in the government.

This guy seems like absolute trash, yet somehow the OP is even trashier.

lol look at these chuds trying to virtue signal their love and affection for donald trump. even taking a page out of cheeto benito's own playbook and being a sore loser when they lose. i guess when youre a sack of shit, you attract alot of flies.

but its also real cute watching these maga muppets accusing other republicans of election fraud every time they lose an election.

wait a minute. i thought that only the democrats rigged elections?!? lol look at these butthurt fucking losers being a bunch of butthurt fucking losers. this is the new breed of politicians that the GOP is bringing out of the clown car. i guess they call it the "maga movement". they don't give a shit about democracy and they'll gladly tear up the constitution if thats what its going to take just for them to gain power. they cant win elections by votes anymore, so theyre desperate to win by any other means, and their egos cant accept a loss at any cost. they really are just that deplorable.

its a fucking brilliant tactic to help the democrats though. just repeat the same unfounded lies to your fellow chuds that the elections are rigged, and keep feeding them your unproven wackadoodle conspiracies, election fraud fairy tales and fantasies, and sooner or later they're gonna believe you, and they ain't gonna trust the system anymore so they wont bother turning up to vote. that ain't gonna do shit to effect the democrat voter turnout when they have to go against other parties. nobody on the left believes in their wackadoodle fairy tales and lies. even many people on the right are somewhat intelligent enough to distinguish the bullshit for what it is.

the rubes can blow their fraud whistle all they want and be the little boys who cried fraud (everywhere outside of a courtroom of course!). they are only shooting themselves in the foot by pulling this kind of a stunt to try to impress the cult followers of an orange man who tried to shit all over the constitution and the countries process of democracy after 81 million registered voters chose to kick him to the gutter.

Last edited:
The Nevada Republican Party, whose executive committee endorsed Gilbert in the primary, expressed dismay at his refusal to concede and said it has not seen any evidence of fraud or irregularities.

"There's no indication that there's any fraud right now," party Chairman Mike McDonald told the Las Vegas Review-Journal's Colton Lochhead. "It's disappointing that those comments come out of the Republican Party."

Yeah...this is clearly an aberration from the normally very high moral and ethical standards they've maintained in recent years.

I mean didn't the democrats literally cheat Bernie from a primary victory last election?

I mean didn't the democrats literally cheat Bernie from a primary victory last election?
Holy whataboutism.

Anyway...I'm going to assume you meant 2016 where Hillary was a first lady for a democrat president, a democrat senator and a sos for a democrat president, who the democrats had been planning to run in 2016 for years; meanwhile Sanders wasn't even a democrat until shortly before he announced he was running for president. Not very surprising Sanders wasn't treated equitably and I'm not sure what that has to with Republican cry baby liars claiming drug dealers gave them a top secret mathematical algorithm that proves they really won their election.

???

wait a minute. i thought that only the democrats rigged elections?!? lol look at these butthurt fucking losers being a bunch of butthurt fucking losers.

Trump also said the election was rigged when he lost a primary to Cruz. It's painfully obvious that these guys just can't accept defeat.

???

Trump also said the election was rigged when he lost a primary to Cruz. It's painfully obvious that these guys just can't accept defeat.
He even was doing it as far back as 2012:

Cw89nOUVQAAw3Bi.jpg

_87224834_trump8.png

Trump definitely would have presented proof but unfortunately his investigators got lost in Hawaii while searching for Obama's birth certificate, so they weren't available.

He even was doing it as far back as 2012:

_87224834_trump8.png

Trump definitely would have presented proof but unfortunately his investigators got lost in Hawaii while searching for Obama's birth certificate, so they weren't available.

oh i'm sure it will be coming. alongside of his health care plan, tax returns, and evidence of 2020 election fraud. should be any day now. just not today.

Holy whataboutism.

Anyway...I'm going to assume you meant 2016 where Hillary was a first lady for a democrat president, a democrat senator and a sos for a democrat president, who the democrats had been planning to run in 2016 for years; meanwhile Sanders wasn't even a democrat until shortly before he announced he was running for president. Not very surprising Sanders wasn't treated equitably and I'm not sure what that has to with Republican cry baby liars claiming drug dealers gave them a top secret mathematical algorithm that proves they really won their election.
Lol, so they'll cheat people in their own party, but when it comes to the opposition party, it is just fair and square, let the chips fall where they may. You probably typed that with a straight face too.

{<jordan}

Back