Google: Woodley = Lombard

That's pretty petty if you ask me, Tyron should just focus Colby and not involve his family. I bet if Colby involved anything about Tyron's family, Tyron would be calling racism.

Appears that a couple times at least in public, a couple of former teammates have had some claimed alleged history with Colby’s mom and sister.

That said, I’d feel bad if it wasn’t Colby, who in both cases initiated the firefight.

Tyron Lombard... so athletic! - Mike Goldberg

That's Hector Woodley right there

Can someone make a Lombard/Woodley mashup like Anderson Aldo? Thanks

That's pretty petty if you ask me, Tyron should just focus Colby and not involve his family. I bet if Colby involved anything about Tyron's family, Tyron would be calling racism.
Tyrons mom gives birth for a living. I think Tyron’s like the 10th child.

Anyone remember that story of Woodley smashing Hector's girl at the time 3 years ago and he was ready to fight Woodley lmao

Nah but I remember Woodley flat out refusing to fight Lonbard because it was “bad for his brand”

Last edited:
Lol.
I remember recently Tyron threatening to reveal dirt on Colby’s sister hitting him up for some lovin.

threatening to reveal dirt on Colby's sister hitting up for sex and revealing it all in one sentence.

Tyron is a smooth operator.

Anyone remember that story of Woodley smashing Hector's girl at the time 3 years ago and he was ready to fight Woodley lmao
Ah yeah I remember that one. One of the mma true tales. That's why Woodley refused to fight Hector around that time because he knew Hector was heated for that violation and Woodley started training more at Roufusport than ATT to keep the heat off him.

I remember Woodley ducking Lombard around 2012-2013.

And it was smart honestly, because at that time Lombard would've smashed him.

Back