Google surpasses Apple as world's most valuable tech company

Lol now you're just making stuff up.

Dead serious. I created a Facebook account using my cat's nickname to sign on to a bunch of feminist news feeds and bicker with them. Go into the War Room and look at my thread "War on men - Feminism's lies and brainwashing" - that's the product of months of arguments with feminist news sources including Women's Rights News, Third Wave Feminism, Miss Representation, Women Thrive Worldwide, WOMB... You get the idea.

I had a legit Facebook account that I deleted about 1.5 years ago.

Aren't you that crazy lady that argued about killing bears for like 80 pages

Good. Apple been fucking up

*posted via iphone

lol

They will be on the brink within the next 5 to 10 years. Steve Jobs was the magic behind Apple wether or not he actually invented/came up with their products. That dude knew what worked and what would not work.

Sucks, I actually have and currently dig their products.

Here come the tinfoil hats.

Meh, the NSA *might* be watching you. Kinect *might* be sending videos of you back to some guy with a big tub of lotion at Microsoft. If you use a Google product, they openly admit they are data mining every damned piece of information that you submit into one of their services, be it an e-mail on Gmail, a picture of picasa, or your trip planner on Google maps.

That's not tin foil hat. That's literally their profit model. Google makes a vast, vast majority of their money by reselling their personal information so other people can use it for advertising - and when you hit "I accept" on their terms of services, you're agreeing to it. Skynet jokes aside, I don't believe they're planning anything really nefarious with it or misusing it in any ostensible way, but I really don't like the idea of every e-mail I send being scanned to see how someone can better make money off me.

Eh, I won't lie, I didn't know what the hell you were talking about. I stick with what I know... When someone showed me IP masking, I threw away my tin-foil hat and took the plastic bag off my webcam.

Eh, I won't lie, I didn't know what the hell you were talking about. I stick with what I know... When someone showed me IP masking, I threw away my tin-foil hat and took the plastic bag off my webcam.

I just post from a garbage pc most of the time. Goes well with my throw away posts.

You should tell your mom. She would appreciate that beautiful symmetry of form and function.

You should tell your mom. She would appreciate that beautiful symmetry of form and function.

I'd rather tell you. Approval from complete strangers on the internet means so much to me.

You've got me convinced. What you're doing isn't posting... It's art.

Like this thing:

inges-idee-concept.jpg

That's over $400,000 worth of art right there. Your posts are as artistic as that.

You've got me convinced. What you're doing isn't posting... It's art.

Like this thing:

inges-idee-concept.jpg

That's over $400,000 worth of art right there. Your posts are as artistic as that.

I keeps it real by posting for free.

lol

They will be on the brink within the next 5 to 10 years. Steve Jobs was the magic behind Apple wether or not he actually invented/came up with their products. That dude knew what worked and what would not work.

Sucks, I actually have and currently dig their products.

"The biggest risk is not taking any risks"
Apple has been lnp'ing for the past 2-3 years. It's awful

Back