Opinion Google is determined to prevent the re-election of Donald Trump in 2020

Don has panned out like Arnold Schwarzenegger as a politician .
Talks tough to get elected and does nothing but liberal pandering when elected.

You haven't been following his presidency if you think that. The Supreme Court is going to be a conservative bastion for the next couple decades, for example.

Again, I'd like to see the whole thing. Maybe she did? Was there more or did she only get up and talk for a minute and that was it? I get that you have a soft spot for rightwing grifters but surely it must have occurred to you that this release is heavily cooked and O'Keefe has a long history of bullshitting.
Your realize that even Democratic Congressmen had the sensibility to be appalled by this in a hearing yesterday on Capitol Hill?

TDS.
Seems like she's speaking broadly about the tech industry and media no? Not neccessarily "I, as a representative of Google Inc, a subsidiary of the Alphabet corporation, think we need to put our thumb on the scales and intervene directly against Trump". Or do you think the Breitbart/PV framing of her comments is correct?
What do you actually think she means?
No, she's clearly talking about Google. I think she means preventing the election of someone she perceives as intolerable and unworthy as Trump. I felt the same way about him. I drastically depart on the means to fight it.
I'm resigned to propaganda. If some giant bloodsucking tech company wants to shit on Republicans then that's fantastic but it's not like I see them as natural allies. If you think I should object because I'm being shortsighted and one day the shoe will be on the other foot then I would say I fully expect that regardless of what position I take. I guarantee the second that happens the right will go back to free market platitudes and any talk of breaking up Google and Facebook or regulating platforms as a public utility will instantly evaporate. If you think I should object out of some sense of civility or fairness towards Trump and the Republicans then I would say that I think they're manifestly undeserving of either.
Sniveling copout where you throw your hands up in the air to wash yourself of (at a maximum here) the rhetorical responsibility to condemn Google. If you feign this attitude here you might as well admit you're a quitter whose realizes his opinions are worthless, and is resigned to everything that comes.

You have collaborator written all over you. I can smell it.

You either stand for free political speech or you don't.

My hat is off to Brighteon.com and the others who are willing to publish what our rulers have decided are topics that should not be discussed.

Shortly after Project Veritas published a bombshell video exposing Google’s massive criminal enterprise (election meddling, fraud, “programming” users, sedition and more), Google’s YouTube blocked the video as it approached one million views....

Here’s the link on Brighteon.com:
Brighteon.com/6051939624001

Watch the full video here, and share everywhere....

Sensible adults can stand for free speech and laugh at the usage of Project Veritas. More spliced nonsense laden with an emotional piano track, just like the organ at church when it's collection time. Pathetic.

Fuck google, fuck amazon, but fuck Project Veritas, Brighteon and Natural News too.

I feel like Google banning that YouTube video is only giving the extremely biased Project Veritas the reaction they wanted

That was a slip up by the big G. They would have been better off leaving it up and quietly making it not appear in any searches except extremely direct "Project Veritas Google" ones. Most of us already know PV is a hack job, but this seems to give them some validity as a threat to those who were on the border with their opinion of them.

The marxist left, totalitarian, Orwellian, and deceptive. Brought ruin to the world through communism in the 20th century and now works behind the scenes in the west to destroy freedom in the present. The secular left must be stopped but how?

Sensible adults can stand for free speech and laugh at the usage of Project Veritas. More spliced nonsense laden with an emotional piano track, just like the organ at church when it's collection time. Pathetic.

Fuck google, fuck amazon, but fuck Project Veritas, Brighteon and Natural News too.

I dunno, I haven't watched a video of theirs for more than a minute or so, but this one is pretty interesting. If you go to google now and type "men can " and "women can " it is pretty clear what they are talking about. I did that before watching the video, because someone recommended me to, to give context to what the video is about

It is actually really weird lol.

My results right now are "men can "
- have babies
- get pregnant
- have periods
- have babies now
- cook

Right now, "women can "
- fly
-vote
-do it
- do anything
- be drafted

I feel like Google banning that YouTube video is only giving the extremely biased Project Veritas the reaction they wanted

That was a slip up by the big G. They would have been better off leaving it up and quietly making it not appear in any searches except extremely direct "Project Veritas Google" ones. Most of us already know PV is a hack job, but this seems to give them some validity as a threat to those who were on the border with their opinion of them.

I agree they usually are bogus, but look at my post just now (didn't see you had already posted). It is actually pretty interesting.

Doesn't mean they are going to actively sideline Trump, but it is a wtf?

The marxist left, totalitarian, Orwellian, and deceptive. Brought ruin to the world through communism in the 20th century and now works behind the scenes in the west to destroy freedom in the present. The secular left must be stopped but how?
<20>

Lol, Project Veritas.
They made their own bed by constantly doctoring videos. If they were on the up and up then I would agree, but since they are lying pieces of shit, I don't blame a media network banning them, because Project Lieatas constantly lies.

By not seeing the world like a child in dualistic terms. That's the first step.

Does not watch the video proof; goes crazy anyways.

I dunno, I haven't watched a video of theirs for more than a minute or so, but this one is pretty interesting. If you go to google now and type "men can " and "women can " it is pretty clear what they are talking about. I did that before watching the video, because someone recommended me to, to give context to what the video is about

- have babies
- get pregnant
- have periods
- have babies now
- cook

Right now, "women can "
- fly
-vote
-do it
- do anything
- be drafted
LOL, Gopgle already 'fixed' that.

Does not watch the video proof; goes crazy anyways.

LOL, Gopgle already 'fixed' that.

did they? I literally did it 3minutes ago when I made that post.

edit: you do have to add the space after can

- have babies
- get pregnant
- have periods
- have babies now
- cook

Right now, "women can "
- fly
-vote
-do it
- do anything
- be drafted

I had 5 results for gilette, 2 men can stop rape and 1 men can prevent domestic violence. these results aren't based on search history, right? :oops:

I had 5 results for gilette, 2 men can stop rape and 1 men can prevent domestic violence. these results aren't based on search history, right? :oops:

I dunno, I have never searched men can do anything.

I still haven't either, since I have never clicked search, after entering in the "men can ". And they are still coming up.

But it isn't just your own search history, it incorporates that, but also suppose to have AI analyzing all of the searches being done by everyone.

Project Veritas owns Google after major truth bombs!!
:meow:
Savage!!!I
<{JustBleed}>

See? Kind of weird

edit:

the part about the CEO image search doesn't really bother me, as image is very impactful, whatever, i understand why they would do that. I also don't mind the "women can " list.

But the "men can " list is really bizarre.

Back