Opinion Google is determined to prevent the re-election of Donald Trump in 2020

So a Google insider revealing the tech giant’s plans to meddle in US politics and “prevent a Trump situation in 2020” and the best the left has to debunk it is "buht Bright-bart".

If it was fake news then why are they reacting to it?

GOOGLE EXECS PANIC! Go Into Hiding - Delete Social Media Accounts After James O'Keefe's Latest Exposé
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...a-accounts-after-james-okeefes-latest-expose/

Also HOUSE.GOV is now Hosting Project Veritas Video Exposing Google's Plans to Rig the 2020 Election Against Trump courtesy of Rep. Gohmert.

Last edited:
Project Veritas has...

Can pretty much stop reading here

On principle I disagree with de-platforming but this guy doesn't deserve one.

The opening video is a fake video he made to look like an actual interview. Conservatives are afraid of everything no need to create new things for them to misunderstand the nuances of and run with like it's truth.

So a Google insider revealing the tech giant’s plans to meddle in US politics and “prevent a Trump situation in 2020” and the best the left has to debunk it is "buht Bright-bart".

If it was fake news then why are they reacting to it?

GOOGLE EXECS PANIC! Go Into Hiding - Delete Social Media Accounts After James O'Keefe's Latest Exposé
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...a-accounts-after-james-okeefes-latest-expose/

Also HOUSE.GOV is now Hosting Project Veritas Video Exposing Google's Plans to Rig the 2020 Election Against Trump courtesy of Rep. Gohmert.

Looks like Project Veritas isn't viewed as fake news after all to those who matter, huh? <28>

Any good leftist realizes that if these tech companies are going to prevent someone getting elected it will also be targeting progressives like Sanders and Warren who are calling for them to be split up, taxed higher and regulated.

Wouldn't it be amazing if there were Republican politicians whose last name wasn't Paul, that called for the breaking up of too powerful corporations that support Republicans?

The holding, was not in any way an effort to support either sides narrative in a civil lawsuit. It was solely whether or not portions of video could be submitted as evidence.

You're knowingly misrepresenting what happened here, or perhaps just too stupid to interpret what you copied and pasted from some shitty right wing source.

Regardless, we are all dumber for having read what you posted. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Heh! You did it even know what case it was. So busy foaming at the fucking mouth you couldn’t read three paragraphs before spewing hateful shit all over the forum.
You’ve proven time and again here that you spew uninformed hack with no diversity of information or study at all.
Keep spewing, balls, bring the color to the forum.
You’re like a hooker doing hand stand pussy shots on top of the bar. Pretty entertaining, but nobody will pay to fuck you, except homer, mmm,, I mean “Barry” because no quality trash will do the deed.
Everybody see’s you on the street. Everybody’s laughing.

merlin_155844894_4d75dd10-f99c-4164-b10a-6c94cdb501d8-superJumbo.jpg

She's right.

You mean the Russian misinformation campaign? Again, it's strange that she doesn't refer to Russia, then.

Again, I'd like to see the whole thing. Maybe she did? Was there more or did she only get up and talk for a minute and that was it? I get that you have a soft spot for rightwing grifters but surely it must have occurred to you that this release is heavily cooked and O'Keefe has a long history of bullshitting.

Social media fuckery? You mean Facebook? Google had no footprint in the election on social media. That was Facebook and Twitter. How was Google leveraged to help Trump win as part of the "tech industry in general"?

Seems like she's speaking broadly about the tech industry and media no? Not neccessarily "I, as a representative of Google Inc, a subsidiary of the Alphabet corporation, think we need to put our thumb on the scales and intervene directly against Trump". Or do you think the Breitbart/PV framing of her comments is correct?

What do you actually think she means?

Of course you are. But you can stop pretending that you care about RT or "propaganda". You love propaganda. You just don't like propaganda for the other side.

I'm resigned to propaganda. If some giant bloodsucking tech company wants to shit on Republicans then that's fantastic but it's not like I see them as natural allies. If you think I should object because I'm being shortsighted and one day the shoe will be on the other foot then I would say I fully expect that regardless of what position I take. I guarantee the second that happens the right will go back to free market platitudes and any talk of breaking up Google and Facebook or regulating platforms as a public utility will instantly evaporate. If you think I should object out of some sense of civility or fairness towards Trump and the Republicans then I would say that I think they're manifestly undeserving of either.

The story in the link is about a Whistle Blower and a recording of a top Google executive, Jen Gennai, talking about how Google might be able to stop Trump being re-elected in 2020, and the things they may be able do to achieve this.

She also talks about how Google doesn't give a toss about Congress at all.

Also about how she thinks Elizabeth Warren is misguided in believing Google should be broken up.[surprize, surprize.]
Google has become so arrogant and far too powerful, but can it be broken up?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...on-how-do-we-prevent-it-from-happening-again/
Good luck google....you're not as powerful as you think

Wouldn't it be amazing if there were Republican politicians whose last name wasn't Paul, that called for the breaking up of too powerful corporations that support Republicans?

Rand Paul

Ron Paul

Chris Paul

oh wait....

So a few dumbasses on youtube decided to email eachother over this?....lol.

LMFAO @ thinking the head honchos of youtube/google give a shit about this......

Tim pool and every right winger using youtube is proof that youtube doesn't give a fuck......or they literally do the worse job ever at "censoring"....Fact is, this is bullshit.

Youtube is too busy putting LGBT propaganda on the trending page

Heh! You did it even know what case it was. So busy foaming at the fucking mouth you couldn’t read three paragraphs before spewing hateful shit all over the forum.

And that ruling was on whether or not to authenticate the chain or custody, etc on the video on question to determine whether or not it could be introduced.

You've found neither a technicality, nor a valid point.

To even suggest that a federal appellate court was taking sides in this civil litigation, and sounding off on the "truth," of Veritas's shit undercover work, shows either a fundamental misunderstanding of our judicial system; or, more likely, you just copied and pasted some shit from a crappy internet site without understanding what you were repeating.

But if you want to bow out this way, no one will be surprised.

You’re like a hooker doing hand stand pussy shots on top of the bar. Pretty entertaining, but nobody will pay to fuck you, except homer, mmm,, I mean “Barry” because no quality trash will do the deed.
Everybody see’s you on the street. Everybody’s laughing.

You sound like the toughest guy at your middle-school.

Last edited:
Don has panned out like Arnold Schwarzenegger as a politician .
Talks tough to get elected and does nothing but liberal pandering when elected.

People are still using Project Veritas for a source.
Fucking Lol.
If I want to watch fiction I will fire up Netflix.

Yea, it’s not like this will ever be used against a truly progressive candidate when the corporate left steals another nomination...

It’s as if liberals have zero ability to see how their misdeeds will be used against them.

Baffling.

If google is going to be bias, that's actually far worse than anything Russia could do.

Russian influence would pale in comparison to that of google. Think about that.

Back