Good training Gym in Southern NJ

johng333

White Belt
Reaction score
Looking for grappling or BJJ school but would love a gym that did MMA so I could also get some MT and possibly some boxing. Might also be interested in a judo school.

Marlton / Cherry Hill or at least with in 45 minutes, closer the better.

Looking for a good school where I can get not only good instruction but good challenge. Hate the "LA Fitness" attitude where no one wants to really put in effort and never wants to bang hard. Also hate the "Ancient Masters" where they spend all their time on old forms that have little practical application. You can get tons of schools like that in karate and kung fu. I like to train hard and I am very respectful of my coaches and fellow classmates, but I want to be someplace where I can have a chance to push (as appropriate).

So far I found these schools but I don't know anything about them:

South Jersey BJJ Welcome to SJBJJ

Garden State BJJ Garden State Brazilian Jui Jitsu

NJMA New Jersey Martial Arts in Maple Shade, New Jersey

Choice Martial Arts CHOICE MARTIAL ARTS / Home Page

Daddis Fight Camps Daddis Fight Camps - MMA, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and More

Brachs BJJ/ Team Balance MMA Brach's MMA - Services

Mission MMA Mission MMA - South Jersey MMA Gym specializing in Muay Thai & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Any first hand experience (including cost) with these gyms or others in the area would be greatly appreciated.!!!

Last edited:
I train at NJMA. Top notch instruction, great group of guys. Stop by and check it out.

I train at Daddis Fight Camps, it's a great place

thanks for your feedback. Can you guys give me any idea of prices, etc??? Anybody else train in the area?

Back