Good Trade

Coker knows how to properly use his fighters, a lot like Pride used to. Aldo wouldn't have to retire for a few more years over there, because Coker could match him up against some mid tier, low risk fighters. That way Aldo doesn't have to take a lot of damage and can showcase his amazing skills, so his longevity gets extended. And Bellator benefits from that too since they get a big name fighter and can put on some entertaining fights with him. It's win/win, if they do it properly.
But... Ya know Aldo´s been talkin´ about doin´somethin´else, right? This is his last run..He said that he wants to win a belt by the end of his contract (3 fights left), then retire, win or lose.
He wants to dedicate himself to his family and BJJ Tournaments, among other things...

But... Ya know Aldo´s been talkin´ about doin´somethin´else, right? This is his last run..He said that he wants to win a belt by the end of his contract (3 fights left), then retire, win or lose.
He wants to dedicate himself to his family and BJJ Tournaments, among other things...

Oh, I didn't know he'd been saying that.

Sounds like he is getting ready to retire then. Still, it'd be a good trade imo if he wasn't gonna retire.

Oh, I didn't know he'd been saying that.

Sounds like he is getting ready to retire then. Still, it'd be a good trade imo if he wasn't gonna retire.
Now, obviously, if Coker shows him some absurd $$$, who knows...

Lima is going to welcome him to an all out ass whooping if Daley doesn’t do it first and I can’t wait. MVP can be fun to watch but he’s overrated. I say keep Aldo.

Nice to see my favorite fighter finally getting some props on here. WARMVP

ptbull is just a diet version of aldo. not even close in skill, lol

In Bellator Aldo could probably be the champion extend his career a couple more years and since he would be at the top of the Marquee he could make probably the same amount of money he's making now

You know I was being sarcastic right?

I thought MVP was 34 and Aldo 32.
No, i did not, hard to know these days, there's guys who legit would do that and don't realize MVP shouldn't be a prospect at this point, he's been fighting for 6 years, is 31 years old and has fighting experience since he was a kid. Dude's the definition of can crusher in MMA..

Back