Good Trade

joec87

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you guys think of a trade of Aldo for MVP. UFC getting a hot prospect, and Bellator get a bigger name and they can use the Pitbull rivalry angle?

by way of trade or other means, MVP needs to be in the UFC.

It's an interesting idea but I'd rather see how Aldo does at 155 and also how MVP does in the WW tourney. They both have some interesting fights ahead of them.

What do you guys think of a trade of Aldo for MVP. UFC getting a hot prospect, and Bellator get a bigger name and they can use the Pitbull rivalry angle?
Why on earth would Bellator do that?

Aldo´s about 2 retire...

Last edited:
Fuck the trade, just get MVP in the UFC.

It's an interesting idea but I'd rather see how Aldo does at 155 and also how MVP does in the WW tourney. They both have some interesting fights ahead of them.
I agree.i say this trade should happen in fall/winter of 19'.Hopefully the tourney is done by then.

dumb.

Cody garbrandt is the fighter to trade if any. He has 2 consecutive knock out losses to the current champion and the only weight class class he could potentially move to is about be shut down, Likely by that same fighter. he may as well fight in another promotion as champion until tj loses the belt.

I understand that Aldo may be in a similar situation, but aldo is not only arugeably the greatest fw of all time but one of the all time greats in mma there are plenty of interesting matches he can fight at LW.

MVP has fought lower tier fighters.Lets see how he does against Dailey and how far in the tournament he goes.I could see Dailey getting sloppy and getting caught but I hope he knocks MVP out.

I will allow it.

This is what trades are all about you trade a commodity that's high but won't ever be any higher for you on a commodity possibly on its way up

Why on earth would Bellator do that?

Aldo´s about 2 retire...

Coker knows how to properly use his fighters, a lot like Pride used to. Aldo wouldn't have to retire for a few more years over there, because Coker could match him up against some mid tier, low risk fighters. That way Aldo doesn't have to take a lot of damage and can showcase his amazing skills, so his longevity gets extended. And Bellator benefits from that too since they get a big name fighter and can put on some entertaining fights with him. It's win/win, if they do it properly.

Yea I'd totally trade an old fart like Aldo for a hot prospect like MVP. Maybe the UFC can get that Erick Silva kid too. Them 2 could rule the WW division for a decade.

Yea I'd totally trade an old fart like Aldo for a hot prospect like MVP. Maybe the UFC can get that Erick Silva kid too. Them 2 could rule the WW division for a decade.
Old fart's last win was more meaningful than everything hypejob MVP has done in his career. MVP is 31 years old btw.

Back