good time for farang to go bang phli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payak

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
was drinking with jakrit and din 2 night ago.
they say have only 2 farang students in fairtex bang phli right now so they get plenty of attention.
now is the time if any one is interested.
these 2 have been at fairtex 36 years now.

That sounds like an awesome opportunity for a few lucky guys...

ahh! wish i had money to go over, would be on the plane tomorrow :(

Money isn't the problem, it's getting the time off!!

I'll be there Nov. 14th for a couple weeks before I go fight at the IFMA World Championships, I can't wait!!

Jakrit is awesome! His son Jao is a little bad ass too! When I was there training last year, he already had 130 fights. Kid is a beast!

Payak is officially the Standup forum's inside man for Farang hookups.

There were only about 4-5 at Fairtex Pattaya when I was there in February.

Yeah, I guess there were about that many when I was there in March/April. Is Bangplee the same price as Fairtex Pattaya? 1200 baht a day?

The Aussie dollar is also very strong - so you get more bang for your buck.

all farang are heaing to pattaya for an easy workout

Hi im currently at tiger but im getting a bit bored of the wannabe mma fighters walking round in ufc shorts and not finishing workouts, how good is this gym? my first time in thailand ive got till january, any idea of prices etc too? cheers

not sure of price, never pay but you can check website.
all the best camps are in bangkok.

Why so few farang? Where did they all go?

The exchange rate (for USD) is currently horrible, and is probably driving some students away. It may also be a lag from the violence in Bangkok several months ago (since people who might be there now would potentially have been planning their trips at the peak of the violence in Bangkok).

Last edited:
When i was in Fairtex Pattaya in May this year there were only 3-5 other farang.
In the morning sessions only one would show up besides me most of the time. The training there was really good.
Luckily i didn't have to pay full price otherwise i would never go there.

Yeah, I guess there were about that many when I was there in March/April. Is Bangplee the same price as Fairtex Pattaya? 1200 baht a day?

1200 a day, are you kidding me? sinbi and most places are like 400 bath a day

1200 a day, are you kidding me? sinbi and most places are like 400 bath a day

Yes, I was very suprised. I trained at Fairtex Pattaya in 2007 and it was 800 baht for two sessions a day. I went back this year and the price was nearly doubled. I wasn't happy at all. The trainers were lazy and didn't want to interact on pads. Just the basic punch punch kick. I guess they were burned out from dealing with farang tourists year around. I doubt I will ever go back there again.

Yes, I was very suprised. I trained at Fairtex Pattaya in 2007 and it was 800 baht for two sessions a day. I went back this year and the price was nearly doubled. I wasn't happy at all. The trainers were lazy and didn't want to interact on pads. Just the basic punch punch kick. I guess they were burned out from dealing with farang tourists year around. I doubt I will ever go back there again.

yeah, getting all that money to train people is pretty terrible. damn foreigners.

Fairtex charges a lot, but I don't think the trainers make much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back