Media Good Theory On Why Joe Rogan Moved To Texas

Simple its called income tax. Texas doesn't charge state income tax you only pay federal. Now do the math.

Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming. Guess that's why yeezy lives in Wyoming

The most insane part about the left moving into red states is they continue to vote for the same policies that destroyed the place they came from
They don't realize that they're the ones ruining things. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten to the point where they will not be allowed to move to certain places.

id bet anything, the only people that have issues with rogan's height are you people....he probably would just say, hey, i could kick your ass and take your girlfriend...so who cares about how tall i am.
No he would probably say i’m 6’4” standing on my wallet.

So question is does Joe have bourbon, scotch or whiskey in his glass?

People fleeing these states are ruining everything for the rest of us. I don’t blame the people for leaving states that have been run into the ground, but it’s really fucking annoying when you’re trying to buy a home and put an offer on one the day that it gets listed and then find out it got 17 other offers that day. People I know have offered like 10k over the listing price and find out they were still out-bid by close to another 10k. Shit is ridiculous.
The house flippers in DFW laugh at the Californians.

There literally obsessed with cheap grey vinyl floors, blue walls that aren't textured, and cheap white plastic vent covers. They also don't want double hung windows with pulleys, they want basically just a peice of cheap glass and that's it

The investors can buy the cheapest shit sold at home depot because for the californians "it looks so sleek and polished in the photos". Investors don't even have to try anymore, if it's blue/grey in the photos the Californians will get in an instant bidding war

Fucking idiots

From an outsider looking in, California looks like it's become a major shit hole now and Texas seems like it's still got it's shit together. I don't blame him for moving there it seems like a no-brainer.

For sure, I'm trying to be generous because a good percentage of them are just resentful vile cunts, but we cant understate the amount of people who are just not very intelligent and are easily influenced by the resentful cunts.

joe rogan is an alt right nutjob pretending to be left because hes too embarassed

Simple its called income tax. Texas doesn't charge state income tax you only pay federal. Now do the math.

Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming. Guess that's why yeezy lives in Wyoming
you aren't wrong but as a CPA nerd living in NY i will say my city and state taxes are a deduction on my federal taxes. so if i were to move to texas i will not pay state taxes but will pay more federal taxes.

Back