Good Sign, I haven't CRINGED from the fight announcers yet

anik just doesn't have a good voice/personality for it.

but he's not as awful as people make him out to be

Michael Johnson, top ten LW ladies and gentlemen

Unlike a lot of people on here, I'm not an Anik hater. That being said, after the Duffee KO I was looking forward to a good ol "IT IS ALL OVER!" from Goldie that never came... :(

WHAT?!!?!?

Unfortunately, i fear we are many years from a really good commentary team, but tonight was a step in the right direction.

I like Anik with Rogan so far. One of them needs to get some hair though.

It just doesn't quite feel like the UFC ppv product that I've grown to know and love. For all their shortfalls, Goldie and Rogan together make the UFC for me. I did lol at the end of the 1st rnd in the Jury-Johnson fight when Rogan said "That's full mount Jon Anik!"

I like Mauro "Seth MacFarlane" Renallo. He seems like he could be a tool in person, buthis voice suits sports pbp well.

Michael Schiavello is the best out there. I'm still not sure why he's not commentating with Rogan yet. Rogan is the sole color and play by play commentator right now. Goldberg and Anik barely talk. How the fuck are they the PBP commentators?

I'm finding myself just hearing Rogan, Anik is just background/white noise to me so far.

I like Anik as a person and feel he is sincere, but he's no Goldie.

Goldie has grown on me and at least when he is cringe worthy he's also funny.

I hope Goldie gets better and comes back.

Mir would of been great with Rogan tonight.

is jon anik dana whites brother in law or something

I feel like I'm watching Rogan cheat on his spouse right now.

Back