Good picture of 2 Nigerian champions

You do know Conor is actually Irish and IA a new zelander. Thanks for proving my point!

So if I moved to Japan when I'm 13 despite being clearly of Anglo-Australian descent, does that make me Japanese ?

That's Marty fighting out of Nebraska by way of Texas

This. Why should we care that they are nigerians? I thought black people wanted race to be meaningless, oh wait...

Why shouldn't we care ? They both have a great story and are the first two born African UFC champions. Every time a country or even region crowns their first UFC champion is a big deal. Would you have made the same remark when we couldn't stop hearing Ireland when Conor was champ ? Or Britain with Bisping ?

Beautiful pic. It would be a sick fight between them. Hard to go against Izzy but I feel like Usman would grind him out . Usman is just a different beast than other fighters.

It's cool that so many white trolls hate but I guess like Tyson said they'll just have to fuck you till you love them. Jones has been dominating for years much to the displeasure of rednecks aka most of sherdog . I guess these guys just gotta keep beating the shit out of your hopes till you give up. They have to keep winning and making it, shoving the success down your throats . Keep rocking the naija heritage and pissing these pink dicks off.

It's cool that so many white trolls hate but I guess like Tyson said they'll just have to fuck you till you love them. Jones has been dominating for years much to the displeasure of rednecks aka most of sherdog . I guess these guys just gotta keep beating the shit out of your hopes till you give up. They have to keep winning and making it, shoving the success down your throats . Keep rocking the naija heritage and pissing these pink dicks off.

People largely dislike Jones because he is dishonest and a drug cheat, it doesn't have to do with the fact he is black. DC has much more love and respect than Jones and it is purely because of his character.

How would they do against these guys?

IMG_1949.jpg

This is pretty awesome! Great pic!

Why shouldn't we care ? They both have a great story and are the first two born African UFC champions. Every time a country or even region crowns their first UFC champion is a big deal. Would you have made the same remark when we couldn't stop hearing Ireland when Conor was champ ? Or Britain with Bisping ?
Yes, yes I would. I don’t care that Conor is irish or that Bisping is British.

Back